What video games have you been playing?

Just completed Life Is Strange yesterday. Wow, that game was a mind fuck the whole way through. Really enjoyed the game along with the soundtrack. After beating it, I went back to choose the last part again for the other ending option and I'm glad I did, cause it was awesome. 

Also still playing Mega Man on the side. Fuck that game. Its as hard as I remember.

With Life Is Strange being complete, time to get back into Fallout.

I've been playing Life is Strange and Mega Man too... Never played Mega Man aside from some on SNES forever ago. I started with MM1 and I'm getting wrecked. Finally got through the Bombman, Cutman, and Elecman stages.

I've been playing Life is Strange and Mega Man too... Never played Mega Man aside from some on SNES forever ago. I started with MM1 and I'm getting wrecked. Finally got through the Bombman, Cutman, and Elecman stages.

MM1 is so damn hard. If you don't do the bosses in order of their weakness you can probably count on spending a lot of time just trying to get to them and then them squashing you.

MM1 is so damn hard. If you don't do the bosses in order of their weakness you can probably count on spending a lot of time just trying to get to them and then them squashing you.

yeah i figured that out pretty quickly. i tried every stage a few times before i finally got through and killed bombman. the legacy collection came with a robot master cheat sheet. i didn't understand what it was at first, but it's actually quite handy.

i got through the rest of the main levels pretty quickly after work today, and now i'm stuck on the dr. wily stage. fighting your clone is rough...

I remember a lot of people being excited for No Man's Sky in the E3 thread. Preorders for the special editions went up today. A comic with contributions from Dave Gibbons? My god yes. Amazon already looks to have sold out.

http://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/games/no-mans-sky-limited-edition/129027

http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/no-mans-sky

Oh and I forgot this was a vinyl forum for a second. They have a very overpriced 2LP of the soundtrack up too.

I remember a lot of people being excited for No Man's Sky in the E3 thread. Preorders for the special editions went up today. A comic with contributions from Dave Gibbons? My god yes. Amazon already looks to have sold out.

http://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/games/no-mans-sky-limited-edition/129027

http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/no-mans-sky

Oh and I forgot this was a vinyl forum for a second. They have a very overpriced 2LP of the soundtrack up too.

I had no idea 65daysofstatic were doing the soundtrack for this game. I'm way more excited now.

Stoked for No Man's Sky.  Is 65DOS still doing the OST?

Yep. I'm interested in hearing it but not interested in paying that much for the LP.

Super Mario World on N3ds! Awesome. Buying that when I get home. That game is what started it all, man.

Heard about that! Literally my favorite platformer of all time. Pissed that they aren't bringing SNES games to the other 3DS consoles as well though. Seems like a bit of a shitty move. Still, I guess I'll stick to this.... ;)

WP_20160304_15_17_51_Pro.jpg

Heard about that! Literally my favorite platformer of all time. Pissed that they aren't bringing SNES games to the other 3DS consoles as well though. Seems like a bit of a shitty move. Still, I guess I'll stick to this.... ;)

Ha! Very nice. I played it like crazy as a very young kid at my friends' house, and have emulated it on computers and laptops many times. But, Kind of excited to have it on a handheld :)

Yeah man, I'm pretty jealous! It almost makes me want to trade in my 3ds xl for a "new" one. God dammit Nintendo!

That and A Link To The Past, and I'm happy. I know everyone loves Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, but ALTTP was the greatest one in my opinion. It's where it all started for me!

I had to cancel my Twilight Princess, I'm jealous that's actually one of my favorites.

I cancelled mine too. It is my least favorite Zelda but I still might try to pick up a copy when I go to work today and give the game another shot. Ni No Kuni has captured my time and heart at this monent in time though. I guess I am just in Japanese game mode and will probably start playing TP soon.

I cancelled mine too. It is my least favorite Zelda but I still might try to pick up a copy when I go to work today and give the game another shot. Ni No Kuni has captured my time and heart at this monent in time though. I guess I am just in Japanese game mode and will probably start playing TP soon.

One of my favorite JRPGs ever. I'm trying to hold my Japanese RPG fix in until the Dragon Quest 3DS remakes drop over here.