Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

complete as far as lps go.

and some cd releases.

if anyone can help me find their tour split cdr with 'a silent type', please let me know. been after it for years with zero luck.

That's cool. I didn't know they had this many releases on vinyl. Seems almost all of it is very rare though, which is sad. Not fond of dishing out 50€ for one record....yet. Plus couldn't find the split with Red Sparowes anywhere.

Which one of Rest is which? I'm kind of digging the full artwork more. According to Discogs, that's the European version, right? Also, off the Kora site it would seem that theirs is the one on the left.

^ I think it depends on who you get it the lps from. a lot of the time they're overpriced. 55:12 is usually the most expensive, I believe mine was $60ppd, which was 4-5 years ago. least it was a good investment. don't think I've paid over $25 for any of the other releases.

and you got it. kora pressing on the left, own pressing on the right. the one from kora has awesome packaging and is numbered, while the own pressing is a conventional gatefold. I'd recommend whatever one you can get cheaper.

so if i had a pony express record LP, i would be happy to consider this "complete".

i know i'm missing a few splits and singles, but this is more or less the STT collection i want, aside from pony.

any  help would be appreciated, and i would gladly trade some of the more valuable stuff i wouldn't let go otherwise, in exchange.

EE748C2C-3AE1-4331-8C0E-D6680BE09631-436

Cool. If I happen to acquire one, you'll be the first to know. I'd like one myself but Chameleons are a much higher priority for me.

yea these chameleons records are great, and i love having them, but would glady give them up to finally have a pony express.

epically if its the american pressing on sammich.

complete as far as lps go.

IMG_3746700x561_zps82f7745c.jpg

and some cd releases.

IMG_3753700x520_zpsee5aee89.jpg

if anyone can help me find their tour split cdr with 'a silent type', please let me know. been after it for years with zero luck.

This is beautiful.  I need to get a copy of "Rest" before it's too late and I can't find one for a decent price.  Also, I never saw that red w/ black splatter!

Sorry, but aren't you missing one of the "s/t" tour presses? :P

Sorry I missed this initially.

I believe the first and second press S/T tour press were the exact same copy with no difference (the orange/black splatter variant in the middle). I think there were two pressings out of /100 each.

If I'm wrong, someone please inform me!

But I believe it's essentially the same thing as what happened with the Red Forest tour press. 2 pressings of the same /100 variant.

2013-10-14211940_zps6445fe8c.jpg

My Yellowcard Collection. I'm pretty sure it's everything they've released (obviously not a variant collection), but let me know if I'm wrong, it's kind of hard to find info on some stuff haha

I actually got some love from Sean Mackin on Twitter for it, which was sweet!

Sorry I missed this initially.

I believe the first and second press S/T tour press were the exact same copy with no difference (the orange/black splatter variant in the middle). I think there were two pressings out of /100 each.

If I'm wrong, someone please inform me!

But I believe it's essentially the same thing as what happened with the Red Forest tour press. 2 pressings of the same /100 variant.

Sorry to do that, haha. Here's the comparison.

I believe the 2nd press is exactly the same.

Sorry to do that, haha. Here's the comparison.

I believe the 2nd press is exactly the same.

Ha well I guess it all depends on how you feel about the matted jacket vs glossy. I honestly didn't realize that difference before. But being that the actual record is essentially the same, I think I feel comfortable enough still saying I have a complete collection.

But if I ever come across a legit 1st press like that for cheap, I probably won't hesitate ;)

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic