so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

my tattoo artist sent me a mononoke print but it was just put in a bubble envelope so it obviously got creased. I've been trying to flatten it for the past week, but I'm kinda bummed.  I don't wanna ask for a new one ( even if it's just a print and not too much manual work ) but I won't frame it if you can see the crease.

ugh

my tattoo artist sent me a mononoke print but it was just put in a bubble envelope so it obviously got creased. I've been trying to flatten it for the past week, but I'm kinda bummed.  I don't wanna ask for a new one ( even if it's just a print and not too much manual work ) but I won't frame it if you can see the crease.

ugh

if it's not a big deal just ask for another and ask for it to be sent better.

if you want a last ditch idea to lessen the crease, here.

an iron on medium heat.  

start with two towels.  print inbetween.

gently use the iron.  if that doesn't work remove the lower towel,  iron.  best of luck

Is anyone going to the national poster rectospectious at the rock & roll hall of fame ?

I can't find any info on their site.

Some people are saying it starts at noon an others at 6. I know there's another show on the 15'th. I can't find a link to buy tickets at the rock & roll hall of fame though.

http://nationalposterretrospecticus.com/2k14-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame.php

Where i saw it as "sold out" said it was out of 45. Maybe different variations?

Also, you're from Poughkeepsie? Small world - I grew up going to shows around there.

hmm, maybe im on a different site. Heres the one I found http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/Detail?no=1077

And haha yeah I remember talking to you awhile back. Poughkeepsie is alright for shows. Scary at night. But nonetheless, the loft is a cool spot for shows.