so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

This is a pretty cool poster I got yesterday when I took my girlfriend to the Secret Stash in Red Bank, NJ. I spoke to Walt and he was pretty happy to hear that I recently got into TESD and how it was the only thing I listened to when I drove down to Florida and back to NJ.

https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1095116_10151580025631173_653046409_n.jpg

How do you guys recommend storing prints when they're not or before you frame them? Keeping them in a tube?

I have some old posters that I just keep under my mattress and I assume that isn't the best thing to do with prints. So all of my prints are still in the tube until framing.

How do you guys recommend storing prints when they're not or before you frame them? Keeping them in a tube?

I have some old posters that I just keep under my mattress and I assume that isn't the best thing to do with prints. So all of my prints are still in the tube until framing.

I have a real deep shelf that I let mine sit out on.  Dust is the only problem I have.

im bummed, I had the hope con album artwork from death knows your name framed and it fell off my wall and the frame broke into a shitload of pieces.  such an odd size too.. :(

2277456.jpg

thats the print, except its a defect as at the bottom he either ran out of ink or pulled up early and it didnt go fully to the bottom.  the rest of the print is perfect though.  completely forgot it was a Horkey.

As far as storing your prints goes, take them out of the tubes and store them flat. A cheap and easy way to do so is to sandwich it between a pair of acid free foam core sheets and clips to keep the sandwich together. The longer they stay in tubes, the longer it will take to flatten for framing. Not only that, there is a chance for permanent damage to prints that stay in tubes too long.

Nothing special on the frames or anything but they're my first to framed Horkeys and Im proud as hell to have these displayed on my wall! Sorry, camera phone sucks but the track lighting really makes these pop in person.

692nn4.jpg

Whale Bone Grove, Eater Of Dust and True Grit up as soon as I get those frames!