Any comic book readers?

Also, Morning Glories is a fun read for those of us that like mega involved comics, as well as The Wicked and the Divine. Rasputin is weird but beautifully illustrated, and ODY-C is something I want to read as one piece when the trade comes out. I'm still buying the single issues, but I'm having a hard time following the story.

I'm really enjoying Rasputin.  My only complaint is that it reads really fast.  I feel like I finish an issue in 5 minutes.  It is a gorgeous book.

Yea, there's really not a ton of dialogue in that book, so that definitely doesn't help add to any length. I guess they just expect you to get lost for a good period of time within each frame... and I do.

Finally got my hands on the Metalocalyse Dethklok Hardcover book. Found one on ebay for under $300.. Opened the front over and it was even signed by Jon Schnep, which was a bonus cause it wasn't advertised on the listing. 

Also grabbed a signed copy (Eric Powell) of the Goon/Metalocalypse 1 off cross over. I do love me some Goon. Can't wait to read these!

Also, Morning Glories is a fun read for those of us that like mega involved comics, as well as The Wicked and the Divine. Rasputin is weird but beautifully illustrated, and ODY-C is something I want to read as one piece when the trade comes out. I'm still buying the single issues, but I'm having a hard time following the story.

I enjoyed Morning Glories at first but it really dragged on and I ended up just dropping it. It suffers from the LOST problem of introducing 1000 things, but never explaining any of them (at least by the time I dropped off). Also, the fact that Spencer seems to be spread pretty thin I didnt think he would ever finish it. I enjoyed Rasputin, but ended up dropping that after 3 or 4 issues as it read too fast for me and felt like it wasnt worth the money. The writer saying he originally envisioned it for a movie/tv show but didnt get picked up also put me off a bit.

When I was looking I saw an amazon seller selling one for like $310. Hopefully no one bought it for that much. Especially with ones popping up on ebay. I ended up paying like $25 including shipping for mines.

found a few awesome things at Half Price books yesterday. after loving the first book of the new TMNT series, i found books 2 and 3 for 9 bucks each in perfect condition, as well as the first book of Stephen King's Dark Tower series. i had been wanting to check that out (even if just for Jae Lee's artwork) so i was stoked to find that for only 6 bucks, also in perfect shape.

20150319_173552_zpslnkoweud.jpg

Finished Hellblazer a few days and now I'm bummed out.  Even though I didn't like Milligan's run, I enjoyed the last couple arcs quite a bit.  I also thought the ending was pretty satisfactory for something that ran for so long.

I think I'm going to read a few shorter series and then start tackling Lucifer.

Finished Hellblazer a few days and now I'm bummed out. Even though I didn't like Milligan's run, I enjoyed the last couple arcs quite a bit. I also thought the ending was pretty satisfactory for something that ran for so long.

I think I'm going to read a few shorter series and then start tackling Lucifer.

Lucifer is awesome.

I can't wait for the Absolute Transmetropolitan. I want to re-read that series