Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD

dude.. just chill out. wait, maybe, a week at most. these absurd prices arent going to last- and they only exist because of ignorance among uninformed buyers.

This isn't my first rodeo. I know what I'm doing.

Next time I'm at Park Ave I'll check for you, they got a ton in and I'm sure the $46 price tag turned away quite a few people. You might even try and take a shot at calling them and seeing if they have one and can hold it for you, and I could pick it up for you sometime this week (probably Saturday) and mail it out to you. I know they sometimes can take orders over the phone too.

yeah I would grab one if you see it, but I'm not sure on the price falling or anything. JEW vinyl seems to be nothing but super fucking pricey. They repressed Clarity two years ago but the price on that remains absurd and ridiculous. The store I went to sold out of these within 2 minutes of being open, while the line I was in was slowly spilling into the store, which forced me to go to 3 other stores before finding it. JEW fans are pretty freaking insane, but that may be because I live in their hometown so people here pretty much get boners over the mention of their name...me included :o

dude.. just chill out. wait, maybe, a week at most. these absurd prices arent going to last- and they only exist because of ignorance among uninformed buyers.

flashing your wad in desperation says otherwise

flashing your wad in desperation says otherwise

My desperation is due to the fact that I need this for a birthday present this week and I couldn't get it yesterday. So, please continue to instruct on how I ought to go about acquiring this.

yeah I would grab one if you see it, but I'm not sure on the price falling or anything. JEW vinyl seems to be nothing but super fucking pricey. They repressed Clarity two years ago but the price on that remains absurd and ridiculous. The store I went to sold out of these within 2 minutes of being open, while the line I was in was slowly spilling into the store, which forced me to go to 3 other stores before finding it. JEW fans are pretty freaking insane, but that may be because I live in their hometown so people here pretty much get boners over the mention of their name...me included :o

Shortly after the repress of "Clarity" they were selling for the same price or sometimes less than the $25 cost of the record. These will fall, too.

This happens every RSD where flippers buy up 90% of the stock creating a false scarcity. Then as they start selling them on eBay price is high and then falls as it becomes an aftermarket flood. The same thing happened with the live Gaslight Anthem 10".

I'm have a hunch that no one in SoCal got a copy in stores because of Coachella.

The tent is ran by Zia records, they are not located in socal, just az and vegas. and no zia stores got any cause of this.

I know Zia isn't located in SoCal, but I think because of how many copies they were selling at Coachella (in southern california) the southern california stores didn't get any.

The tent is ran by Zia records, they are not located in socal, just az and vegas. and no zia stores got any cause of this.

I know Zia isn't located in SoCal, but I think because of how many copies they were selling at Coachella (in southern california) the southern california stores didn't get any.

nope, i got my copy at a SoCal store.

It seems that way. As folks recover/arrive home from Coachella, we should see more releases on Ebay (particularly the coloured ones). I figure in about 3-4 months we should see the prices leveling out. Right now they are obscene. There is no other way of saying that. I've traded rare jazz recordings for less than some of these crackpot flippers are listing Bleed American at.

It's a fine album, no doubt. In fact, one of my favs of the genre, perhaps my fav. But $150+? Come on now, that is daft.