Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD

Has anybody gotten their shipping notification from BSM yet?

Never got a shipping confirmation from them but received mine today. I ordered Tuesday night I think. So be on the lookout for them. Hope you guys get yours soon.

And to clarify I got my copy of Bleed American today not my shipping confirmation. Mine also was sent UPS if that helps at all.

Has anybody gotten their shipping notification from BSM yet?

Never got a shipping confirmation from them but received mine today. I ordered Tuesday night I think. So be on the lookout for them. Hope you guys get yours soon.

Haha, sweet. Hope it's the same for my case too. I keep peeking out my window whenever I hear a car driving by.

Warner is responsible for RSD as far as i know? plus i'm sure it was part of the license to provide them with some copies. maybe...

so sad this cost so much for 140 gram vinyl. wtf. major labels are charging more for less quality all the time, they wonder why the industry is failing.

Warner is not responsible for RSD, they just embraced it quicker than other major labels. And BA was released on DreamWorks, which is now part of Universal. WB had nothing to do with any stage of this album's release or reissue.

Warner is responsible for RSD as far as i know? plus i'm sure it was part of the license to provide them with some copies. maybe...

so sad this cost so much for 140 gram vinyl. wtf. major labels are charging more for less quality all the time, they wonder why the industry is failing.

Warner is not responsible for RSD, they just embraced it quicker than other major labels. And BA was released on DreamWorks, which is now part of Universal. WB had nothing to do with any stage of this album's release or reissue.

Warner Bros. owns ORG.

That's why ORG's Beck and Sonic Youth reissues are also for sale on the BSM website.

(Who cares that it isn't 180g? These were pressed at Pallas in Germany, which is the best pressing plant in the world. These 140g LPs are way higher quality that most other plants' 180g pressings.)

the album itself is just on the first lp. the other two are full of b-sides, songs from eps, and demos. I'll admit, its a lot of stuff I don't need(demos) but the rest sounds fucking phenomenal and looks fantastic, totally worth every penny and in no way regret purchasing this. if you don't want it, don't hate! I'm sure you can find some other JEW albums cheaper like Invented :-X

That kind of sucks though. Its like "let me re-release a high demand album that I fit on one disc and then tack on a bunch of extra shit that makes it way more expensive and overcharge you for the whole thing. You only wanted the first disc but selling you a whole pricey package with unwarranted extras is better for me."

That's just the way I feel about it. I'm sure most will disagree. I want that first disc but to get it, I have to pay for a bunch of other shit I don't want. Gouge.