Third Eye Blind - S/T

I think I'd still rather have it in a few months and it not sound quite as good, and pay ~$20 for it than either pay ~$200 for it, or wait years and years.

then listen to the cd. it should sound about the same if it's sourced from one. i think there's a filter out there where you can add pops and hisses to your mp3's so you get the true experience.

then listen to the cd. it should sound about the same if it's sourced from one. i think there's a filter out there where you can add pops and hisses to your mp3's so you get the true experience.

I'll remember that if I ever get thick rim glasses and suspenders and decide to become a hipster. Thanks.

For a minute here I thought it was getting repressed too :(

I have OG presses of S/T and Blue, that I paid out the a$$ for quite a while ago, but seem like 'deals' now. They'll do for now, but these albums desperately need a high-quality press, ala Smashing Pumpkins reissues. (Thick gatefolds, 180...)

TEB has been one of my favorite bands for years. Too bad in a lot of people's eyes they get lumped in with a lor of other flavor of the moment pop-alternative bands that were all to prevelant in the 90's. TEB is definitely in their own league, and have lasted throught the years for a reason. Their live shows are the real deal!!