PO:Early November Vinyl EP's Available NOW!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so much for waiting to post pre orders till everything is done and in hand. not even half of the box sets are done. some look like crap too. whoever is staining them did a horrible job. also whoever did the artwork for the jackets should be ashamed of themselves, leaving a giant barcode on the back using the excuse "the label didn't send us high res artwork so we had to scan in the CD." so you could figure out how to enlarge and scale the image to fit the jacket but can't use the clone tool get rid of the bar code?

so much for waiting to post pre orders till everything is done and in hand. not even half of the box sets are done. some look like crap too. whoever is staining them did a horrible job. also whoever did the artwork for the jackets should be ashamed of themselves, leaving a giant barcode on the back using the excuse "the label didn't send us high res artwork so we had to scan in the CD." so you could figure out how to enlarge and scale the image to fit the jacket but can't use the clone tool get rid of the bar code?

the reason that the bar code is there has already been bitched about and i'd rather it be exactly like the original artwork and with something that big the clone tool would be noticed and look like shit.

and how can you even tell that the stain work is horrible? they pretty much all look the same with the exception of 3 or so that have a different tent to them.

[image]

In less than a week we now Only have 10 copies left of "for all of this" and less than 60 of "the acoustic ep". Thanks so much to everyone for the support, the solo colors began to ship earlier this week and as of now I have about 200/350 orders packed up and either sent out or waiting to be sent out. The boxes will begin shipping in a few weeks once patrick puts the finishing touches on them.

dude, mother nature must be a fucking cunt for making the wood they used have different variations of tone / color

this guy right here...this guy!! he REALLY likes pointing out "issues". Internet's good for making you feel better about that small penis.

Can anyone comment on the overall package quality/sound quality on these? I've been on the fence.

it's better than i expected. and by that i mean, they look slightly better than i expected, and sound decent (though i am not an audiophile by any means). the barcode is an eyesore, but whaddayagonnado?

they have matte finish medium weight jackets, and my inner sleeves didn't have any tears. actually packed really well to ship them, surprisingly.

Can anyone comment on the overall package quality/sound quality on these? I've been on the fence.

it's better than i expected. and by that i mean, they look slightly better than i expected, and sound decent (though i am not an audiophile by any means). the barcode is an eyesore, but whaddayagonnado?

they have matte finish medium weight jackets, and my inner sleeves didn't have any tears. actually packed really well to ship them, surprisingly.

I'm glad they are at least somewhat better than you expected, sorry again to everyone about the barcode, but it's already been stated why it wasn't made smaller...

I'm glad they are at least somewhat better than you expected, sorry again to everyone about the barcode, but it's already been stated why it wasn't made smaller...

yeah, the barcode is drive thru's fault. can't fault you or ETR for that.