Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

I think Wide Eyed and maybe The Great Compromise would sell decently well, but I'm also from their area, and they were wildly popular around here in their heyday. Nearly everyone I know who was going to shows and involved in our music scene at the time cites Wide Eyed as a landmark album, so I probably have an inflated sense of how a vinyl pressing would go.

Most of those same people disliked Cinematographic, which is a shame. It's not Wide Eyed, but it's almost as good.

I liked Wide Eyed a lot but these days I find myself listening to Cinematographic a lot more.

Been working on approval for this one, for years now. My favorite movie of all time and nothing would make me happier than to press this....keep your fingers crossed for me

Woah!! I wasn't expecting that there was a slight possible pressing for this coming.  I'd buy that in a second if it happened.

My bad!  :o

To be honest I only said that because I couldn't pick one, but honestly I would love to have the soundtrack for either Howl's Moving CastleMy Neighbor Totoro, or Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind.

Of course! That's why I said it should be in there! Why choose? They're all so good!!!