MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Didnt MTS only have the licesnse to sell these in the US?

From what I've pieces together it's just another dodgy tale from them. They(MTS), sell everything to SRC, SRC then offloads it overseas on mts's behalf. Sure MTS aren't actually selling or sending it over, but selling entire pressings in the knowledge that at least a very large chunk is being shipped is surely against their terms as outlined in their contract.

oof knowingly selling to a distributor who resells against the contract is a big no no... i work in a contracting office, and im not allowed to sell to resellers on certain things... and i can get in some seriously shit for doing so..... RJ better watch his ass if he wishes to keep reissuing records

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':ledd2cdw]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ledd2cdw]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Really hate to bump this thread because I'm loving how irrelevant this release is now that the HT version came out, but...

To anyone still waiting on a refund, file a complaint with the NYC DCA as suggested earlier. I've received many emails from them as they worked on the case and I'm 100% sure they are the reason I got my refund. At first I thought it was a bit overboard for a $25 purchase but that's what they're there for.

If anything, do it so they go hard on RJ and watch his ass with further releases. He definitely deserves the stress.

The only thing saving MTS is that Hot Topic didn't press more of their version.

Oh, I'll be repressing this again

oof knowingly selling to a distributor who resells against the contract is a big no no... i work in a contracting office, and im not allowed to sell to resellers on certain things... and i can get in some seriously shit for doing so..... RJ better watch his ass if he wishes to keep reissuing records

Yea I was going to try and work with MTS a while back when he was doing S/T and just have him give me an exclusive color but he told me I couldnt sell those to any international customers so between that and some other things we decided not to do Blink releases together.

After how TOYPAJ has gone, I dont see Universal wanting to license out anymore records to him. Who knows though.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':9amqz24u]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':9amqz24u]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

the mentality of some people here

http://youtu.be/7jT0JT3N47g

The dream of the 90's is alive in Portland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmq9dq6Nsg&hl=en&fs=1

that whole video can be pretty much explain austin too. which is probably why they are sister cities. except portland has far superior public transpo even if it is 2 1/2 times more expensive.