Thrice - Major Minor PO

Heres a pic a friend of mine snapped of theirs

[image]

haha. that would be me. :)

i was so stoked when i looked out my front door and the mailman had left it against my gate. the last one took a while to grow on me, but upon first listen, i really do love this album. i like the packaging, too and the blue in the vinyl is a nice bright contrast to the earth tones and neutrals of the album art work, in my opinion...

i tried downloading the digital album from the d/l card but it says the artist hasn't uploaded anything yet and to check back later. hrm. i was hoping on listening to it some more on my road trip tomorrow... :(

Wait are you saying it did or hoping that it did?

i don't think it has... at least i haven't been able to find it :(

Hoping :(

Someone who has the vinyl has to rip it soon. Surely. Im in Australia and I'm paying express 3 day shipping from Amazon to get this asap. Gonna be like $50. Worth it though.

This wait is killing me..

Cataracts might be the coolest song they've ever written.

It's being called the least favorite on the album by a lot of people but from the preview I heard it sounds great! Really upbeat vibe, catchy etc.

Cough..leak..

I've been reading the same thing about Cataracts being the least favorite. I think it's awesome! It's more a poppy so for Thrice but it's really good, it reminds me of a 90's radio rock song (that's not a bad thing) I've yet to digest the album as a whole yet but I like what I hear so far

It's being called the least favorite on the album by a lot of people but from the preview I heard it sounds great! Really upbeat vibe, catchy etc.

Cough..leak..

I've been reading the same thing about Cataracts being the least favorite. I think it's awesome! It's more a poppy so for Thrice but it's really good, it reminds me of a 90's radio rock song (that's not a bad thing) I've yet to digest the album as a whole yet but I like what I hear so far

Yeah, I don't care if people like it or not I think it's completely different and has an awesome groove.

Yeah, I don't care if people like it or not I think it's completely different and has an awesome groove.

Anthology and Cataracts have been on repeat all day! Loving those two songs right now. The only song I could do without is Call It In the Air, something about that song just isn't hitting me.