new tattoo appresh

• 3 weeks later...

Screen_Shot_2015_03_21_at_2_38_54_AM.png

My newest tattoo. Mercy is my mother and this is a representation of her when she was younger. She loves roosters and farm life. She loved pretty dresses, but she won't one anymore. I'm very happy with it. Her eye seems off, because my arm was still swollen haha. Done by Louis Brengard at Black Square Tattoo Brooklyn. 

• 2 weeks later...

Getting a new tattoo on Fri (finally), nothing fancy just an old style ship. Anyway, I was gonna get it at the top of my right arm near my existing tattoo but that's in B&W and this will be colour and I thought they might clash.

Instead I was thinking of getting it just above the inside of my wrist and starting a half sleeve there, possibly get an old school diving helmet next and make it kinda nautical themed (I am a qualified scuba diver so I guess it's relevant?). What you guys think, where should it go?

Getting a new tattoo on Fri (finally), nothing fancy just an old style ship. Anyway, I was gonna get it at the top of my right arm near my existing tattoo but that's in B&W and this will be colour and I thought they might clash.

Instead I was thinking of getting it just above the inside of my wrist and starting a half sleeve there, possibly get an old school diving helmet next and make it kinda nautical themed (I am a qualified scuba diver so I guess it's relevant?). What you guys think, where should it go?

I got my ship tattoo on my forearm, and love it! I think it really fits that space nicely, so you should get it there!

Click here for reference

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/6480-new-tattoo-appresh/page-36#entry1142077

Hell yea ship looks great! Love the colors.

The same thing happened to me when I got mine, the artist convinced me to get it a lot larger than I had planned on. Pretty much told me go big or go home. Glad I am easily persuaded because I love it!

Cheers!

Yeah it always seems to happen, it's easily done haha. I'd rather the artist have a bit of fun with designing the piece rather than just have to deal with inking a piece they're craving to improve upon.