Drive Soundtrack?

Here is the official (or unofficial, depending how you look at it?) Mondo - Drive OST pressing info

1. Drive - Regular Edition (jacket artwork by Tyler Stout) - Black Vinyl w/ Random Pink Vinyl mixed in - Limited to an unknown number of copies with reportedly 1/3 of those copies containing pink vinyl - First released online in March through mondotees.com with another 1500 copies available for sale at select record stores on 5/28.  Both the online and record store release are identical across the board.

2. Drive - RSD Picture Disc Edition (alternate Black Jacket artwork w/ pink scorpion) - Limited to 1000 copies - available on RSD (though the shipment got lost in the mail so a lot of record stores are just getting in their copies) - Each Picture Disc has 4 separate Stout Designs on them.

This is all that is and ever will be available from Mondo, concerning this release.  They've already stated that they do not intend to repress either edition.

Fucking balls! I called fingerprints every day since record store day with no luck. I didn't call yesterday, I called today, they got them and now theyre gone! I want that fucking picture disc god dammit! Its so pretty. =(

that sucks, getting nervous I won't get mine tomorrow, but the owner won't screw me.  Only way he doesn't sell me a copy is if he doesn't get it for some reason

always good to be cool with the owner instead of just being on a "Hey when does "insert vinyl" come in?" relationship