I know this may have been answered at some point in the 25 pages but I'm going to ask again since I'm on my mobile.

Thinking of heading to MA for the RRS on Saturday. It's about a 3 hour drive. How early would you guys recommend getting in line to get the goods? I appreciate the help, know a few folks have picked some stuff up recently so I thought you might have some insight.

First time I stopped by it was at Reckless in Chicago. Was about 27th in line after an hour and a half wait - snagged a Freedom at 21 Tri-Color. Caught again on Monday in Richmond, VA - got there about 15 minutes before opening and was 17th in line. 3 people ahead of me didn't get Triple Deckers, so I lucked out.

Thanks dudes. I appreciate the input. Seems like the Rome LP and the Triple Decker are the hot items right now. Anyone notice anything else? I know it is one instance of an item per customer, but can you buy one of each special thing? Sorry for all the questions, this is the first weekend I haven't had to travel since mid-august so I'm really on the fence.

I know this may have been answered at some point in the 25 pages but I'm going to ask again since I'm on my mobile.

Thinking of heading to MA for the RRS on Saturday. It's about a 3 hour drive. How early would you guys recommend getting in line to get the goods? I appreciate the help, know a few folks have picked some stuff up recently so I thought you might have some insight.

Got excited when I saw you say they'd be in MA on Saturday... until I checked the site. Northampton?! Gross.

Thanks dudes. I appreciate the input. Seems like the Rome LP and the Triple Decker are the hot items right now. Anyone notice anything else? I know it is one instance of an item per customer, but can you buy one of each special thing? Sorry for all the questions, this is the first weekend I haven't had to travel since mid-august so I'm really on the fence.

You could buy one of everything. The Dead Weather split color hasn't popped up in a while. I opened mine last night to spin and it was easily my best purchase yesterday.

If anyone can get me a triple decker, i'll make a great trade for it, including a regular sealed jack white lightning bolt record.

Hey, just a heads up. I spoke to Third Man today since it was an easy jaunt from my office yet again - way too sweet since I've been meaning to browse Academy Records again for a while. They released no Triple Deckers today. They are holding back the rest of their NYC stock until tomorrow's DJ showcase at the ACE Hotel. They wouldn't say how many but the implication was that they'd have a nice handful as opposed the normal 15.

I'm out of town tomorrow so I can't assist so you might want to hit up the NYC members of the board.

I think I am going to head down to MA and try my luck. I convinced the wife to go with me so if possible, and depending on what the line looks like behind me, assuming I get there earlier enough, I'll try to grab some extra stuff.

If, and this is a big if that is out of my control, I can get my hands on some goodies I'll let you guys know. I'm not a rich man right now, 8 weddings in a summer add up, so if I get some extra I'm probably going to ask for an extra $5 or $10 for some stuff to cover gas.

I think I am going to head down to MA and try my luck. I convinced the wife to go with me so if possible, and depending on what the line looks like behind me, assuming I get there earlier enough, I'll try to grab some extra stuff.

If, and this is a big if that is out of my control, I can get my hands on some goodies I'll let you guys know. I'm not a rich man right now, 8 weddings in a summer add up, so if I get some extra I'm probably going to ask for an extra $5 or $10 for some stuff to cover gas.

If you happen to grab an extra triple decker, I'll gladly throw whatever extra cash you're looking for. Let me know and name your price.

yikes. a three hour drive? what time are you planning on leaving?