The poster should be inside the record cover and the code can be tricky. I had to try three times on mine because I wasn't sure if one of the letters/numbers was 1, I, or l.  I guessed wrong twice. Can't believe United uses those characters. 

What does the poster look like? I'm not sure I got one with my package either.

What does the poster look like? I'm not sure I got one with my package either.

I'm assuming you're talking about the Dodge and Burn poster. It was the guys in the band dragging Allison away by her feet. It was pretty cool, I dug it. Mine didn't come with the poster. I called the vault and the sent me another package about 3 days later with just the poster. Really understanding and easy. 

I'm assuming you're talking about the Dodge and Burn poster. It was the guys in the band dragging Allison away by her feet. It was pretty cool, I dug it. Mine didn't come with the poster. I called the vault and the sent me another package about 3 days later with just the poster. Really understanding and easy. 

yeah, that's what I was talking about. i'm going to check the sleeve again when i get home, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't included.  thanks.

I didn't get this release however if the 'surprise' is a little music player thingy when you open it up - how did you fix it?? I got the Father John Misty deluxe set and my little music player stopped working after about 3 opens. :(

Well my problem was just that the little plastic part that triggered it came loose. I just had to reattach it. Hopefully that's the problem with your FJM record. If it's beyond that I can't help you =/

The Willie Nelson is for sale at Amoeba.com for $40. Use the code "oct1515" for an extra 15% off.http://www.amoeba.com/live-at-third-man-records-limited-smoke-and-green-colored-issue-lp-willie-nelson-friends/albums/3754645/

Muchas gracias, amigo

Edit: looks like I either got the only or last one, no longer available

Bleh, I still don't really get the whole cassette thing aside from wanting to help out smaller bands. I'm still surprised they did that with Timmy's Organism, Wolf Eyes, and Video's latest releases. 

cuz they're a cheap option and we can sell them on tour. cassettes sell well in the punk scene

• 3 weeks later...

So I forgot about my vault subscription renewing when I didn't really want this upcoming package. There's a slim chance I'll want to keep it once it arrives, but at this point it's very slim. If anyone missed the deadline and still wants a copy at cost, feel free to message me.

EDIT: Claimed

Piecing things together and making my guess at Black Friday.

Jack Wood "Born to Wander" re-issue 7" probably with some crazy version at the new Detroit store.

I know Cold Mountain isn't coming out on TMR....but I still get the feeling maybe the deluxe version will, maybe that's just me dreaming.

My guesses almost always end up being wrong no matter how much "data" I pull from, but I like to have it out there just in case I am right.