Shit on bands here

that was actually dope awesome.  (I started sarcastically using the word dope and now I sometimes end up just saying it.  Oh no.)

...cause you're hot and you're cold...

I had the same thing happen to me with "hella" but I managed to cut that shit out.

Dope, however, is legit as fuck. I'll call things dope until I die.

I just kind of bashed Neck Deep in a Neck Deep thread which was probably dumb and ill-advised, but how the fuck did that band get so big?  They sound like a terrible ripoff of TSSF with lyrics worse than Man Overboard, and that's really saying something.  I'm a sucker for a lot of this new brand of cliche pop punk, but these guys just suck.

I just kind of bashed Neck Deep in a Neck Deep thread which was probably dumb and ill-advised, but how the fuck did that band get so big?  They sound like a terrible ripoff of TSSF with lyrics worse than Man Overboard, and that's really saying something.  I'm a sucker for a lot of this new brand of cliche pop punk, but these guys just suck.

I can't tell any of it apart, so I think it all is shit, but I will agree with you that Neck Deep fucking sucks. Neck Deep is also a stupid name. Neck Deep in what? Dicks? Probably.

Neck Deep is also a stupid name. Neck Deep in what? Dicks? Probably.

I'm assuming they took the name from the Title Fight song.

Listening to a song by them and just picked up these lyrics, "Fuck his car and fuck his money, he might pay for you but he's got nothing".

Very good lyrics.

I'm assuming they took the name from the Title Fight song.

I swear there might be nothing worse in the field of band names then naming yourself after a peer (?). Like I know there's a band called Beach Community or Constant Headache or some shit and that's just terribly awkward.

Good Morning!!  Was he there last night? I mean I've always hated the guy from my own experience, but I thought he was trying to "get better". 

He wasn't there but he had no problem plastering his opinions (and other's) of him being replaced all over twitter.

"I guess if you can't have me the next best thing works lol." 

I made the mistake of reading through some stuff and it just made me so irritated. 

He wasn't there but he had no problem plastering his opinions (and other's) of him being replaced all over twitter.

"I guess if you can't have me the next best thing works lol." 

I made the mistake of reading through some stuff and it just made me so irritated. 

haha. Typical wah wah wah like a little baby. I agree with you though. Don't like the guy.