PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Enjoy The Ride Records is proud to announce a vinyl re-issue of Dustin Kensrue- Please Come Home. This marks the first time that this album will be pressed on vinyl and will be limited to 1000 total copies.

300 copies on brown will be available via http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/ starting on 3/8 at 1pm EST

200 copies on brown will be available via http://new.merchnow.com/catalogs/equal-vision-records sometime on 3/8

and 500 copies on white/clear swirl will be available via www.Hottopic.com on 3/13

As many of you might have read in the other thread, there are also a randomly insert variant out of 50 which will be TOTALLY RANDOM in package from all the stores above.

NOTE:The swirl variant did not come out as obvious as we would have liked, there is a pictures in the other thread. We only opened 2 of them and both looked like this although the plant said some of them should be more white than brown. You can tell the difference up close for sure but if not noted here, would probably not notice.

[image]

as the time comes closer can you specify the merchnow "sometime" a little bit more? I'd like to combine it with other stuff and at the same time don't want to miss this.

the evr store is ran by merch now so we have no control over what time their products go up. I just informed evr of the details on our end so i assume they will try to have them up around the same time.

These will be $16.99 at all 3 retailers

good stuff. thanks. whats the next project?

a bunch of announcements coming in the coming weeks. Been in the process of finalizing a project with universal that people will be really into. Waiting on the singer to give approval to use a b-side for it. Once things are confirmed we will announce it here and on our facebook first.

good stuff. thanks. whats the next project?

a bunch of announcements coming in the coming weeks. Been in the process of finalizing a project with universal that people will be really into. Waiting on the singer to give approval to use a b-side for it. Once things are confirmed we will announce it here and on our facebook first.

I think/hope I know what it is and let me say I can't wait.