PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Can't do $11 shipping from ETR so waiting on Merch Now.

Wouldn't MerchNow's shipping be even higher? From the past I remember it being brutal even to the US

Nope Merch now was around $8 I think? I just added one similarly priced LP to each store yesterday to figure out shipping and Merch Now was cheaper.

Way to jump to conclusions haha. My order is 3, and in no way are they purchased for flipping. It's all good though!

You can't blame anyone for jumping to conclusions after seeing how vinyl has sold lately!

I guess so. It sucks that things like this get flipped, but regardless of what your buyers intentions are, is it not the goal of ETR to sell thorugh all of their stock?

You can't blame anyone for jumping to conclusions after seeing how vinyl has sold lately!

I guess so. It sucks that things like this get flipped, but regardless of what your buyers intentions are, is it not the goal of ETR to sell thorugh all of their stock?

Of course ETR and any other place wants to sell their stock, and I don't speak on their behalf when I complain about flippers, they have their own views on the subject. But if there are 5 or 6 orders with more than 4 copies each I would refund the orders if it was my store once it's sold out so people who missed it would have a chance at getting a copy.

5 bucks for shipping? Really? ugh

You guys are lucky to have media mail...it costs over $10 to ship an LP to Canada...and I really feel sorry for those over seas

It's not the cost that bothers me, it's the blatant overcharging that bothers me. If it really cost $5 to ship I would be fine paying that much but it doesn't, even when you add in the box/tape/bubble wrap etc

ETR should be able to easily look up that guy's order by looking if anyone ordered from that town in NY.

Holy, thats a great call!

I guess they are banking on it selling out completely by the time the auction ends...

It amazes me that people list items they don't have in hand. Anything could happen to the sellers purchase...