IVWT Banned?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if travis is gone im done. done. done done.

not even coming back to rip on theusedguy for being the most fucked up shithead to ever touch the interwebz.

Juan just said that as of a little while ago, Travis isn't banned. So let's calm down. Though if he's gone, that's some serious Invasion of The Body Snatchers bullshit going on and I'm out - not because I buy anything from HT, but because of sheer solidarity.

(you'll find me at T.V. andddd *obligatory* plug, the N & B board - check my signature! ;) )

POISON IDEA was on the money and has been right about you guys since 1984. FTW!

The irony of that record title seems lost on you. The guys in Poison Idea were big record collectors back in the day.

yes, i know that. i had a rather decent PI collection in the early 90's. . but the title seemed appropriately fitting. which reminds me, i need to buy a few of those records again, whoever got my "PICK YOUR KING" ep is probably so happy he only bought it for $7 :(

Huh, there's quite a bit of rude dudery afoot in this thread, just a bunch of dumb. Haven't bought from either SRC or IVWT although I've been scoping IVWT a ton lately and probably will because it's a tight site. Bottom line here though is SRC and IVWT support/hate aside, the only thing that matters here is that IVWT was banned for actions outside of the forum that in no way affected anyone on the board negatively. Regardless of which side is telling the whole truth or lack thereof, if we were to act accordingly with LOGIC AND NOT DUMB, it would make the most sense to unban IVWT and be on our merry vinyl collecting way. It's that goddamn simple. I haven't been around as long as most people on here so I don't have an idea of what VC was like when it was actually really good back in the day but I'd like to think that we shouldn't need to worry about creating new forums or migrating to other ones more than focusing on making what we already have good again, although given things as is...

My sig pic sums this entire thread pretty well.

PS: Juan and Rad adminz4lyfe. Mostly Rad though. He's a sick poet.

One more thing, this thread now beats the Jack White tri-color one for thread with the most sandy vaginas. I thought nothing could top that one.

I have never ordered from either place before, and after sifting through 13 pages of childish arguing and finger pointing, I'm not about to change the fact that I've never bought something from SRC and I'll likely avoid the other guy too for being a part of the whole thing.

If it was me, I'd have just taken the money and shipped the order. Who gives a shit who it was going to, IVWT would have gotten his money for selling the records. The whole banning and removing posts, etc just reeks of junior high school too, SRC should have just tracked down the records elsewhere.

I don't even have to read 14 pages of responses to know this is the best thing that has been posted thus far.

IVWT should have sent a shipment notification and then when SRC asked where the package was, responded "we are expecting more in stock soon, your package will go out ASAP!" and then let that happen a second time and say "that record is no longer available from our supplier, here is a 10% discount code for your next order".

IVWT should have sent a shipment notification and then when SRC asked where the package was, responded "we are expecting more in stock soon, your package will go out ASAP!" and then let that happen a second time and say "that record is no longer available from our supplier, here is a 10% discount code for your next order".

hahahahahaha...

Guest Admin
according to TV, travis has been banned as well.

Don't worry Travis was never banned. This happens sometimes and I have no idea why. I sent the complaint to proboards, they fixed it. Or at least have said they did. Waiting to hear back from Travis to confirm.