PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

Jerseydave, my reasoning behind buying the $250 package is because our of the hundreds of bands and 7000+ songs on my iPod, Circa and the bands related to Circa are the only ones I have NEGER heard anything bad about them as people. Obviously if someone doesn't like their music, it's a different story. I've net Anthiny and he's by far the nicest musician I've ever met, and the whole band is just so grateful for their fans and the support they get. They self-released this, and when you add in all the costs, the $250 package really isn't making them a ton of money. I want to support one of my favorite bands, and I know that having something hand-painted by the band will make me feel connected to them even more.

Thread is full of dudes gay for Circa Survive. Hope your phone/video date goes well.

And that is problem because...?

Who cares. If some people are coocoo for cocoa puffs over this band, so be it. If Joe schmo wants to spend $750 or $250 for this release and all the stuff it comes with...SO BE IT.

No need to come in a bash them for being passionately uber-fanatico fantastico about a band they love. It's their money that they choose to spend on this band...and gues what?...SO BE IT!

Just because Anthony used drugs in the past doesn't make him a bad person. And the fact that he was in rehab means he wanted to change. I know plenty of people who use drugs on a regular basis and are some of the nicest people ever. Obviously not all of them... But At least he's not stealing his fan's money to support a heroine addiction, like Jonny Craig.

yes but you also have to take into consideration at what point was he in his addiction that he went to rehab ?

who knows maybe he caught it early. not only that but everyone doesn't have the same willpower,

it's just silly to discuss any of that when we don't truly know his position.

do some people just choose to ignore Anthony's drug problems and rehab stint.

anthony doesnt use drugs anymore, and as you know has been to rehab to get help. hes off any hard stuff, and other than smoke a little pot here and there, hes been pretty devoted to being a good husband, bandmate, friend and father. and he is an awesome fucking dad....so i dunno what the problem is with him doing drugs and then going to rehab to fix it.

Anyone who wants to support Colin - please vote for him so he can get a grant to expand his art business. Only takes a minute and he only needs 23 more votes guys!

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE AND VOTE FOR ME. I NEED 250 VOTES BY SATURDAY!

HERE IS WHAT YOU DO...

Go to : VOTE NOW! ( https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/ )

-Click: "LOG IN & SUPPORT"

-Go to the Bottom & Search for COLIN FRANGICETTO ART

-Scroll Down & Click the big VOTE button

• 4 weeks later...

I hate that topspin is handling this... Or anything for that matter. I'll probably just pick up the vinyl from my store and since it doesn't look like it has a download included, get the download from topspin (and then have to use mp3tag to actually get the files to show up correctly in media player b/c topspin can't seem to figure that out either)