iPhone 5, iOS 6, iTunes, iPods all new

henster311

Worst thing about apple haters is they act like apple is the only company that upgrades their product. I had someone tell me that samsung was the best and the galaxy s3 is way better. Which I reminded them that thats was the 3rd version of tthe phone and samsung had how many different phone types. They said nothing else.

Either way I can't wait to get this. I've been on android for a few years and I'm ready to try the I phone

Upgrading from an Iphone 4 - I have a 32gb, and I want the 64, so if I can sell mine for $200 it will cost me 200 for the 64gb i5!

Shit, probably more than that. I just sold a bricked iPhone 4S for scrap for $200.

I will always be an Android user as far as phone's go, but I still use an iPod Shuffle daily for podcast listening and will buy an iPad Mini (should it exist). Admittedly I do get a kick out of seeing die hard fan boy's get their jimmies rustled when they refuse admit there are any flaws with iOS or it's hardware. Android isn't perfect but it fits my needs, that doesn't mean iOS is bullshit or that I made the world a better place.

I've had my droid 2 for 2 years now and I have a upgrade available as of 2 days ago. I think I'm going to be getting the i5 its not a drastic improvement over the 4s but the os is a big deal its like comparing dual core against quad core. I've always heard good things about the iphone it will be hard to get rid of my keyboard but I'm sure it won't take long to adapt to the touch pad.

Apple haters suck because it's not good enough for them to disagree with you, they insist on telling you that you're an idiot for buying an iPhone. I'm sure your galaxy, or htc, or whatever othe phone of the week is great but that doesn't mean people are idiots for buying an iPhone.

This is another reason why it's easy to dislike iOS enthusiast. They equate anyone without an iPhone to an 'Apple Hater'. It almost seems like fanboys put their phones on pedestal like my phone didn't cost as much as their's did or that I couldn't get one if I wanted one. They're fucking phones, not identities.

but the difference is that apple users contently sit there with their products and enjoy them, and really pay no mind to the others. whereas the haters run around screaming about how terrible apple is and how were fucking morons for buying their products.

the iphone has become more of a trend than anything. it's not that it's the best phone on the market anymore, but everyone has one, so everyone who doesn't wants one. i know people who see having an iphone as a symbol of status. plus, while it is convenient to be able to upgrade every other cycle for basically nothing (after selling your old device), most people don't even look at other options. they take the new device that's placed in front of them, and keep on rolling. i'm glad that i'm not a part of that blind consumerism anymore.

but the difference is that apple users contently sit there with their products and enjoy them, and really pay no mind to the others. whereas the haters run around screaming about how terrible apple is and how were fucking morons for buying their products.

Where in all the fucks is this happening? In public? And these are adults doings this? Or are you referring to typical Internet fanboy wars that have existed since the dawn of the time?

Where in all the fucks is this happening? In public? And these are adults doings this? Or are you referring to typical Internet fanboy wars that have existed since the dawn of the time?

go to twitter, and type in #apple and read anything.

i disagree that its a trend at this point.. id actually say its far less of a trend at this point. just about everyone has a smartphone now, and with blackberrys being useless it really comes down to android or iphone.

back when iphones were first released, THAT is when it was a status symbol... when owning an iphone was about having it first while ignoring all of the blatant and overly-published issues.

My 3GS is dying, but has lasted a solid 3 years without any issues. Thinking about upgrading to the 5. I'm glad I skipped both the 4 and 4S. Seems to be the best way to go with Apple (skipping a generation, minimum) given the pace of new features and general improvements to each new model.

Definitely purchasing the 5, I've used an iPhone since the 3 came out and hav loved it since. My phone is in pristine condition, jailbroke, and unlocked, and I have all of the original things that came with it, so I'm certain I'll be able to sell it for the price of the 5.

As for swype, I tried it on my iPhone and hated it. Maybe I should give it another go.

the iphone has become more of a trend than anything. it's not that it's the best phone on the market anymore, but everyone has one, so everyone who doesn't wants one. i know people who see having an iphone as a symbol of status. plus, while it is convenient to be able to upgrade every other cycle for basically nothing (after selling your old device), most people don't even look at other options. they take the new device that's placed in front of them, and keep on rolling. i'm glad that i'm not a part of that blind consumerism anymore.

BOOM

Maybe its just the fact that I'm a Redditor, but apple gets a lot of unnecessary hate. People like what they like. I work in IT and get called a fan boy all the time at work because of my phone. I know that's weird and it's not like its any skin off my nose, but the idea that apple folks are sheeple because we enjoy the product is stupid.

I don't worship apple like it was Jesus...but everyone thinks I do.