American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been watching the episodes a day or two after they air.

This last one was enjoyable. I dug the whole Devil's Night Dinner Party thing and the guests. Not necessarily twists, but it feels as though each episode has been throwing some curveballs that make you wonder and re-think on what's really going on and who is all kinds of fucked up.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else still keeping up?!?!

I am so enjoying it so far. The latest reveal was unexpected but kinda not really. You had a feeling there had to be a connection in some way but not as much as it turned out. Damn.

I'm keeping up! Yeah the newest episode was pretty good. I really enjoyed the one before though.

I'm still watching as well. Evan Peters' story line and character acting are the highlight of this season for me. The actual hotel and the murders need to consistently remain the focal point. Anytime they go off on a tangent the story becomes bland and boring.

Yup.

They've done a much better job of staying on track than they did with Freak Show for sure. I've enjoyed this season more than the last two, even though I enjoyed coven quite a bit.

I'm also loving Scream Queens, but I'm more than ready for it to end at this point.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I thought this season was rather satisfying (although I'll probably like it more when I rewatch it someday). Much, much better than Freak Show. I also digged the Coven and Murder House cameos.

Is S6 really the last one though? I thought this is the kind of show that could go on forever, especially if they do more crossovers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...