Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

I PM'd Patrick to find out what besides user names he'd need (if anything), and when he'd need it by. I can compile a list if no one else has already started it, and if he doesn't need it like 3 am. Hold off on contacting me until I hear back and confirm no one else is doing it, and can figure out the best way to get names.

I would love to be included in this list. I would send a PM but VC is still acting really weird on both my laptop and phone. Is anyone else's browser not opening the site? Anyway, it'd be awesome if I could be included.

janer05 will be compiling the list & I've talked to Ross and he's done with me sending out a mass PM the morning of to let people know of the time - I don't want it to be too early though because I'm sure the info will be leaked somehow. I want to make sure that people who've been here awhile get a chance at this so if you only have a few posts or just joined we may have to exclude you, but you still have your chance to get a copy at 3:30 PM that day!

Thanks again to Patrick for offering to give us a heads up on this. I'm going to start a new thread for this per rawker31's suggestion in a few minutes, so I can updates with names of usernames that have been added to the list. This will be re-iterated on the thread, but please note that if you've only had a few posts or just joined, you'll probably be excluded from the list. Also, cutoff for the list will be 9:00 pm PST tomorrow.

Ross and Patrick were nice enough to offer to PM VC'ers Thursday morning to give them the time that their white variant will be available. In order to be added to the list, please PM me by 9:00 PM PST tomorrow (11/14). This post will be edited to include usernames of people added to the list. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU JOINED VC RECENTLY OR ONLY HAVE A FEW POSTS, YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED. But as Patrick noted in the original SoCo thread, you still have a chance to get your copy at 3:30 PM that day!

I'm expecting a lot of PMs about this, so I won't be responding to each of them- if I've read your PM, please give me a little bit of time, then check this list to confirm you've been added.

On the list:

janer05

isavedlatin54

oasisish

Beta114

woeisthespider

ryanthehoosier

sspeck

dantheriver

Blanchard Oswald

ditc586

mss614