BLINK 182 - NEW EP

amnstypls

So sick of these blink shirts that have massive ugly text with the new rabbit logo. They need to make some classier shirts for the older fans in my humble opinion. Love blink and would like to support them but not much in these bundles I care for other than the music..

my feelings exactly. I despise the new bunny and those shirts are an eyesore.

after neighborhoods, my expectations are low for this EP.

Yeah but they're 100 times better than the songs from Neighborhoods. 100x. Not 50 times, 100.

Hey, I'd say anything to justify that price tag.

In all seriousness I'm not really a Blink fan so this doesn't affect me at all.. but it seems like a big middle finger to your fans to say "hey, here are the best couple of songs we've written in five years... and they're ONLY $100!!!!"

There's a $19.99 package with a shirt. Blink-182 shirts = $19.99. I don't get why everyones so pissed about this? If you don't want the shirt or anything, just get the EP.

I didn't see that package, that's good. I'm not pissed, it just seems strange. From what I've read they're all REALLY excited with how these songs are coming along, you'd think they'd want to get it into as many hands as possible. They're just taking advantage of their super-fans.

There was a $19.99 package with shirt, EP, and post cards. A $56 (i think) with hoodie, ep, post cards, and wrapping paper. and the $100 with shirt, ep, card, wrapping paper, and art print (signed before november 26th. It will be on itunes/amazon mp3 and all that jazz if people dont want the package.

Also idk if it's just me, but the way they're describing the EP and the name of the preorder bundles..I wonder if there's going to be at least one joke song. That would make me happy :)

I dont see how this pre-order is diffrent from every other bands pre-order's these days. Besides it only being digital. But pretty sure every band coming out with a new album have a million different over priced bundles for people to buy. Blink isnt making new music soley for the money.

I dont see how this pre-order is diffrent from every other bands pre-order's these days. Besides it only being digital. But pretty sure every band coming out with a new album have a million different over priced bundles for people to buy. Blink isnt making new music soley for the money.

Does Blink realize 98% of their fanbase are now in their late 20's/early 30's, possibly with kids, and would rather spend $100 on necessities rather than random Blink 182 stuff? What's up with Tiger Beat? Somebody beat me up.

False. Blinks original fan base is that age but they have plenty of teenster fans. If you went to any of there concerts it was like half and half. And the younger the blink fan the more annoying and obsessive they are. The perfect kind to spend 100$ on these bundles even though there going to illegally download the songs when they leek.

I wonder if since this will be released on iTunes if it will still end up on Rdio. I'd really like to buy something but am past the point of the novelty things like gift wrap, and the packages seem expensive. Maybe someone will be able to pick up pressing this soon. Looking forward to hearing this "folky" song though, I hope Tom's "these songs are a career changer" statements aren't just Blink going into full-on AVA territory, though something tells me at least a couple of these songs are going to be old-school.