Sun Kil Moon & The Album Leaf

Guest deathbydrums

You can speculate, but on a recent live recording you can hear him bitch about the dudes who hassle him about vinyl releases after gigs. Maybe this is him saying "here you go nerds, good luck finding a copy!" (I got mine, so F U Koz).

I'd probably complain too, but everything I have heard about him involves being a dickbag.

If it is anything like Among the Leaves good luck finding it. I think they did 300 of those on black after the colored edition sold out on the website. It's unfortunate as this deserved a much larger vinyl release when it came out.

oh, so a black version of that record actually exists? Did it ever appear on Ebay or Discogs?

i found one here:

http://www.popsike.com/SUN-KIL-MOON-AMONG-THE-LEAVES-2LP-Kozelek-Red-House-Painters-Black-Vinyl/121311214099.html

oh, so a black version of that record actually exists? Did it ever appear on Ebay or Discogs?

i found one here:

http://www.popsike.com/SUN-KIL-MOON-AMONG-THE-LEAVES-2LP-Kozelek-Red-House-Painters-Black-Vinyl/121311214099.html

I don't know where it was ever actually for sale but yeah I've seen that one and one other online. Never saw or heard of it existing in any retail/online shops though.

Guest deleted

Yeah, never actually seen a black one, only ever seen that ebay auction but no actual photo... maybe they didn't look to actually check the vinyl color?

And it's already been mentioned, but lots of the pressing info at Cameron Crowe's www.theuncool.com is incorrect.

Guest deleted

^^^

wow, crazy how elusive this is... that was some record retailer in nyc.  reallllly wondering how they got it. :blink::wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Question:  anyone deal with caldo verde about changing info / contacting them at all?

The credit card I used was shut down due to someone trying to buy a computer with it last week, so of course, now I feel less secure about my Kozelek preorder :P   I already emailed them, but just was wondering what the odds of them getting back to me are

Question:  anyone deal with caldo verde about changing info / contacting them at all?

The credit card I used was shut down due to someone trying to buy a computer with it last week, so of course, now I feel less secure about my Kozelek preorder :P   I already emailed them, but just was wondering what the odds of them getting back to me are

Same thing happened to me. My card was used at a motel in Kentucky. I think Caldo Verde charged my card right when I ordered so I think I should be ok.

Just checked Paypal and my bank statement. I was charged on the 1st and in the description the charge was from "Signreverse"

Ahh Paypal.  that could be why you were charged right away.  I didn't see Signreverse anywhere on my statement.  I paid direct to credit card without any Paypal involved.  still hoping for the best.  ahah

Feelin blessed today guys

Went to Amoeba Hollywood and looked at their back wall records. Sitting there was Among the Leaves and they were asking $75. I had them take it down and it was totally NM all around... AND the black version which is only out of /300

The clincher is that I just did their gift certificate happy hour a week or so ago so I had $40 in gift cards that I only paid $20 for so in total I really only spend $55

Feelin blessed today guys

Went to Amoeba Hollywood and looked at their back wall records. Sitting there was Among the Leaves and they were asking $75. I had them take it down and it was totally NM all around... AND the black version which is only out of /300

The clincher is that I just did their gift certificate happy hour a week or so ago so I had $40 in gift cards that I only paid $20 for so in total I really only spend $55

#blessed

stay tuned for more PFTS

"I have copies & will be selling them online when I get back from this tour.. Just keep an eye out here and my other socials"

( http://instagram.com/thealbumleaf )

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDNqvC8Injj2LkV&w=394&h=394&url=http%3A%2F%2Fphotos-f.ak.instagram.com%2Fhphotos-ak-frc%2F10311177_1440572026199341_654660377_n.jpg

I forgot to say I found the charge on my card after all... they got back to me and told me it was already charged then I saw May 2nd it was... maybe I was on the wrong page of my statement when I thought it wasn't on there :P

I'm back to excited and seeing that instagram pic makes me even more excited!  I wonder when they'll start shipping... early June I figure? :D