Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Do you have a price in mind you're aiming for?

I'm not going to be doing the screening myself, so I don't know what to expect at this point. I know it will be cheaper the more people that get into it. I'm really hoping for around the $10 mark, plus shipping. I might be dreaming though.

What about that guy that does jackets but not one offs. Where they have like laser cut holes or something. Those usually look cool.

oh the die cut ones? I rememebr seeing that but I don't know who that is. for now, I've PM's oterecords about it. I thought his stuff looked clean and I heard the prices were fair.

I'm not really interested for this release personally, but you might check with mindovermatter.  He just did the group printing for O'Brother Basement Window.  They were $10 ppd, 2-color screenprinted (on one side) on paperboard.  They turned out really nice.  Would be more I'm sure if you wanted gatefold and more printing, but he did solid work

not really interested for this release personally, but you might check with mindovermatter.  He just did the group printing for O'Brother Basement Window.  They were $10 ppd, 2-color screenprinted (on one side) on paperboard.  They turned out really nice.  Would be more I'm sure if you wanted gatefold and more printing, but he did solid work

thanks for the tip!

Came in to say this, if we do a "cover" for it maybe like a black matte with the Finch logo on gold, similar to the last ep they released

Something like that would be cool, but maybe a little different looking in case FINCH ever decide to put out that e.p.(so their wouldn't be duplicates)  --Maybe they would release that E.P. on a 12' with a b-side of the last E.P. --

Something like that would be cool, but maybe a little different looking in case FINCH ever decide to put out that e.p.(so their wouldn't be duplicates) --Maybe they would release that E.P. on a 12' with a b-side of the last E.P. --

How about matte black with the aqua finch logo thus matching the artwork and being different from the ep