Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Whiners are gonna whine regardless so keep crying. 

Back on subject, anyone attend any of the WIITB shows?

I went to the Electric Factory show on Friday.  They put on a really good show, and it was just like seeing them all those years ago.  They played "Waiting" as one of the encore songs, so that was pretty awesome.

hey guys, last time i checked this topic (like 4 days ago) it was 15 pages...so this must have gone up. one question though, since i dont have much time to browse, is this online only? or will stores be getting it?

thanks in advance.

I'd suggest calling your local store but we're all aware of the lack of fucks Hot Topic employees give about any goddamn thing. Just swing by the mall, have a pretzel and an Orange Julius. You deserve it.

Alright... I'm thinking we might be due for a better pressing. I haven't listened to it yet because I have a lack of turntable at the moment but the cover looks like shit. Super pixelated. Worse than the thrice one that had the same issue. I guess it doesn't qualify for a re-press but I hope it gets fixed.

Alright... I'm thinking we might be due for a better pressing. I haven't listened to it yet because I have a lack of turntable at the moment but the cover looks like shit. Super pixelated. Worse than the thrice one that had the same issue. I guess it doesn't qualify for a re-press but I hope it gets fixed.

Yea it's weird that the text isn't pixelated though. For that Thrice release everything about the cover was pixelated. It's like they blew up the CD art, knew it looked bad and fixed the text but left the rest for this.

Yea it's weird that the text isn't pixelated though. For that Thrice release everything about the cover was pixelated. It's like they blew up the CD art, knew it looked bad and fixed the text but left the rest for this.

Good to know its not just me. All the other art looks cool. It's just the front. Yeah all the text is clear.