Recently Viewing

Web rips of both parts 1 and 2 are floating around online too if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm still not sure if my local arthouse theater is going to be showing them, but I'm going to hold out for a bit and hope it does.

That's pretty awesome to hear. I'm gonna see if my girlfriend can find them. She's better at that stuff than me. Thanks!

I watched a few movies yesterday.

Inside Lewynn Davis - It didn't really grab me at all, I don't think I was really in the right mood for it either.  That and I kept mentally picturing Jake Johnson as Lewynn and it kind of threw everything off.  I'm going to rewatch it eventually and maybe I'll dig it.

Anchorman 2 - I didn't find it funny at all.  I got a couple chuckles, but I was mostly bored.

Just watched the Veronica Mars movie.  I had never seen the show but always heard good things, the movie was good I'm sure if you're a fan of the show it will be 1000 times better.

The whole movie is worth watching just for the James Franco scene though, hilarious.

As a huge V Mars film I enjoyed it quite a lot. It was a little too predictable though

Watched a good amount in the past week.

Bad Grandpa: I thought this was pretty funny but thought I would laugh more.  It seemed it had alot less belly laughs and more haha's.  The scene with the movers and the strip club were on point though.

Snitch: Did not go into it expecting much. was actually kind of surprised how enjoyable it was for the type of movie it was.  There were definitely some plot points that were bad and turns they took for no reason in the story but it is what it is.

Clear History: Very funny and very Larry David.  I wish there was more Jon Hamm interactions, but the rest of the cast was stellar.

Drug War: Quality Japanese drug movie. Good acting good story. Check it out.

A Good Day To Die Hard:   Man this movie sucked.  A few cool actions points. Besides that pretty bad.

As I Lay Dying: Somehow James Franco was able to take a great book and story and make it into a boring movie.  85% was shown in this weird split screen that got really old really quick.  When they said it was a book that was unable to be made into a movie they were not kidding.  Leave it alone...  I hate not finishing movies so I stuck with it to not leave it in limbo and make me upset.