Recently Viewing

I have not seen the theory of everything (and honestly do not have much of an interest at all) but was his performance really that good? I feel cooper or keaton almost had that as a head to head race.

It was a very good performance in a very bland movie, which stands out more than a very good performance in a very good movie.

I'm a huge SB fan but this movie left me feeling very flat. My four year old loved it however so we left the theater in a tie.

Whiplash: I found this movie surprisingly entertaining. Nothing about the description would have led me to think I'd find it at all interesting yet by the end I was left feeling like I wanted even more. There was a simplicity to the story that somehow worked. The acting was good and the development of the music, despite my lack of interest in Jazz, kept me focused throughout.

Whiplash. Hoooooly shit. I never thought I'd feel so tense and on the edge of my seat during a movie about Jazz music/drumming. Actually made me appreciate the whole genre as a whole a lot more now.

Really though... Almost made me wish it won best picture but I don't know of it beats Birdman. Incredibly happy that JK Simmons won best supporting role though. The man really deserved it.

Forgot to mention my friend and I are currently in the process of watch all of Kenny vs. Spenny. We're about finished with the first season right now.

We had seen random episodes here and there years and years ago but we never just sat down and watched all of it. Such a funny show. Not every episode is the greatest but when it's good, it's good.

Forgot to mention my friend and I are currently in the process of watch all of Kenny vs. Spenny. We're about finished with the first season right now.

We had seen random episodes here and there years and years ago but we never just sat down and watched all of it. Such a funny show. Not every episode is the greatest but when it's good, it's good.

I forgot about that show, but I remember liking it. The one that sticks out is the one where they're both blindfolded the whole time, except one of them is just pretending to be.

Saw Chappie over the weekend. It was ok. I really love Neill Blomkamp's ability to put things on screen and make them seem incredibly natural. There were elements of Chappie that I really liked (just about all of them that didn't involve Ninja) but overall I was just slightly disappointed with it. I really liked where the ending was going.

Tonight I saw What We Do In The Shadows. It was excellent. Really unique for a vampire movie and hilarious. There was a song playing during the movie that I recognized as a cover of something, but it's escaped me now and it's really bothering me.

Finishing up Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt right now. I've plowed through the entire season over the past two nights. I've really enjoyed it, some episodes have been just ok, but for the most part its been really good. Some really excellent cameos.

I've been plowing through The Following on netflix. I'm not sure why, I needed something to watch on my bike. It is pretty damn creepy at times, Kevin Bacon is surprisingly likable BUT how many fucking times can the police/FBI/CIA etc make the same damn mistakes? I'm eight episodes in and every twist is based on the same dumb errors. Yet I plan to keep watching. Ha ha.