Recently Viewing

I just started watching Raising Hope. I figured it'd be a good followup to My Name Is Earl. It's okay, but I like my comedy a little more absurd.

I've also been holding off on Rick & Morty so I can binge watch half the season in one night.

Raising Hope gets good in the middle seasons, then kind of falls off again. I liked it a surprising amount.

I saw Gremlins and Wet Hot American Summer in theaters the past couple nights. Currently on episode 3 of the new WHAS.

First time I saw WHAS was at a midnight screening 10 years ago. Had no idea what to expect I was just like "Oh I remember seeing the trailer for that when it came out and I like some of those actors" and I nearly died laughing.

So bummed I don't have access to Netflix anymore. My ex finally canceled her account so I couldn't watch it on my ps3 anymore.

Started watching Carnivale because my girlfriend has watched it like 5 times and found out I'd somehow never seen it.

Carnivale was great. Shame it got cancelled. If it kept going i feel it would have taken the true blood route and just went so off tilt it would have got bad.

Watched the first 3 episodes of the WHAS. I think its great thus far.

Last night I watched Sling Blade and the 1977 Japanese comedy/sci-fi/horror movie House.

Sling Blade was incredible.  Can't believe I hadn't seen it before.  Definitely have a better appreciation for Billy Bob Thornton now.

House was so fucking weird, lol.  Really entertaining though.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Started watching Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix and I'm so disappointed at how awful it is. I loved the movie, but it seems like the characters just don't lend themselves well to a series format.

Finally watched Whiplash last night and I now understand the hype surrounding it. What a great flick with killer energy and a stellar soundtrack to boot.

Started watching Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix and I'm so disappointed at how awful it is. I loved the movie, but it seems like the characters just don't lend themselves well to a series format.

My fiancé and I started watching it tonight and we felt the opposite. We were dying laughing at some of the stuff. I love it.

Got around to seeing Inside Out on Monday. I enjoyed it, but it was more or less what I was expecting from the previews. It was good.

Tonight I saw Amy, the Amy Winehouse documentary. It was really well done, and as someone who has never really listened to her, I'm really surprised by how much it just totally bummed me out.

caught Mission Impossible yesterday, crazy good. first time Ive ever seen a movie at a theater by myself. and wouldn't you know, ethan learns his next mission from a vinyl in a record shop.

Was really impressed with the last 2 so looking forward to this one. haha, I've only seen 1 movie by myself in a theatre too.