Recently Viewing

Yeah, I actually enjoyed The Room in a "so-bad-it's-good" kind of way. That's what I assumed Rocky Horror was, since it was a critical flop.

I found The Room to be bad in a "so bad it's incredibly bad" kind of way. I know a ton of people think it's hilarious though, which is fine. Somebody has to pay Tommy's bills.

I found The Room to be bad in a "so bad it's incredibly bad" kind of way. I know a ton of people think it's hilarious though, which is fine. Somebody has to pay Tommy's bills.

I don't think my jaw has ever dropped more times than when watching the Room. And knowing in the back of my mind that Tommy Wiseau sincerely thought he was making a good move and spent $6 million on it, just makes it even crazier.

I don't think my jaw has ever dropped more times than when watching the Room. And knowing in the back of my mind that Tommy Wiseau sincerely thought he was making a good move and spent $6 million on it, just makes it even crazier.

In case you weren't aware, Central Cinema shows it every Month.  I think it's the last Thursday.  I haven't made it yet, but it's supposed to be a blast.  Guess there's audience participation.

Kids these days...

sorry but it wouldn't seem funny unless you're shitfaced drunk and has borderline humor akin to the scary movie franchise, at least the show gives the characters personalities unlike the movie where everyone has toasters in their head instead of a brain

edit: although I will admit Paul Rudd is the best thing about the movie

sorry but it wouldn't seem funny unless you're shitfaced drunk and has borderline humor akin to the scary movie franchise, at least the show gives the characters personalities unlike the movie where everyone has toasters in their head instead of a brain

Damn, dude. Smoke some weed and enjoy stuff.

I've been dying to watch Creep (Mark Duplass) and caught it via Netflix tonight. I was not let down. For those of you that dig creepy flix, Creep definitely delivered.

I was totally surprised by this one. So damn good.

I heard there's a Creep 2 coming out around Halloween and a Creep 3 coming out sometime in December. They apparently filmed all 3 at once. I'm pretty stoked to see what they follow up with.

... :blink:

If he didn't like WHAS I can't imagine he's going to enjoy Mallrats unfortunately :/

(I think I still prefer Clerks to Mallrats, but I do certainly love them both.)

I used to be a Kevin Smith fanboy. I posted on the VA boards back in 03 and shit.

Clerks > Dogma > Mallrats > Chasing Amy > JASBSB