Recently Viewing

I'm into kids' movies, but I heard bad things about the first one and never saw it. What does it have going for it?

The first and second one both have good messages overall. And Adam sandlers jokes work better for kids than adults so it has some "cute" (I have kids now) laughs. And it's horror themed which is a huge plus for me.

I saw it too last night and I thought it was really bad, I expected much more gore

Really? It was exactly what I expected from a Eli Roth movie. I thought the gore was just right. I feel like they probably cut some of the gore factor to get the R rating. Who knows though.

Started Daredevil with the lady, and holy heck is it great. We were both already huge fans of Charlie Cox from his work on Boardwalk Empire, and Deborah Ann Woll from True Blood. We're on the 7th episode and I have yet to have a complaint.

loved Daredevil. cant wait for season 2 with Punisher!!

watched the whole first season of Mr Robot over the course of a couple weeks. REALLY liked it. Rami Malek is perfect for the lead character.

loved Daredevil. cant wait for season 2 with Punisher!!

watched the whole first season of Mr Robot over the course of a couple weeks. REALLY liked it. Rami Malek is perfect for the lead character.

we still haven't finished season one, but I saw that Punisher was going to be in the next season and I'm so damn stoked!  With that said, I can't imagine a better Punisher than Thomas Jane.  Speaking of which, I recently watched Punisher: War Zone, so I've definitely seen the worst of the Punishers

we still haven't finished season one, but I saw that Punisher was going to be in the next season and I'm so damn stoked! With that said, I can't imagine a better Punisher than Thomas Jane. Speaking of which, I recently watched Punisher: War Zone, so I've definitely seen the worst of the Punishers

you have not seen the punisher with dolph lundgren then... Punisher war zone is a ridiculous action movie. There is a really good episode of the podcast "how did this get made" that they have the director come on and they all talk about it. Worth a listen.

loved True Detective season 1, some of the best stuff ever put on TV in my opinion. but god, season 2 was a contrived mess. my wife and i gave up after episode 3, and then i had some stuff spoiled for me - thankfully actually - and ended up being glad i didn't charge through another 5+ hours to "get to the good part". what a huge let down.

War Zone is exactly what I wanted in a Punisher film. Balls-out insanity & super harsh violence spread over 90 minutes. No shame. & no clue how it wasn't slapped with an NC-17.

I always say War Zone is my favorite Marvel movie and people act like I just said "Hitler seemed like a pretty good dude"