Oh Comcast. How much I love to hate you. We switched over to new boxes with the X1 platform and now the signal/image is darker on the TV downstairs with the principal box. And the programming and guide on the satellite box upstairs is one hour behind. No idea how that's even possible.

Do it! I'm heading back with my wife at the end of the month to actually hang out for a few days. Looking forward to it!

nice! if you find any cool off the map spots post 'em here. we're focusing on either Seattle or Portland

btw - nice gif sig, WWE should have kept those two together longer. mgmt and writing blows now a days

Oh Comcast. How much I love to hate you. We switched over to new boxes with the X1 platform and now the signal/image is darker on the TV downstairs with the principal box. And the programming and guide on the satellite box upstairs is one hour behind. No idea how that's even possible.

you should ditch your set-top box and run TV through the internet...picture is 1000x better than cable. then if your area supports it, pull nbc, cbs, fox etc for sports over the air for free w/ an antennae 

nice! if you find any cool off the map spots post 'em here. we're focusing on either Seattle or Portland

btw - nice gif sig, WWE should have kept those two together longer. mgmt and writing blows now a days

There are people here much more qualified than I am to talk about Portland or Seattle. Dave Grohl and serious business (when does he get to be garbage golem again?) come to mind. I'm forgetting other people and I'm sorry.

I'm not as down as a lot of people are, but I can understand the complaints. I still enjoy watching and I try to go along with what's going on. Might as well have as much fun watching as I can. With that said, I watch NXT because it is legit awesome.

you should ditch your set-top box and run TV through the internet...picture is 1000x better than cable. then if your area supports it, pull nbc, cbs, fox etc for sports over the air for free w/ an antennae

I thought the whole "I don't have cable" stuff was silly, but I'm on board now. I have an antenna along with Hulu, Netflix, and WWE Network. If we need anything else we just hook up a laptop and we're good to go.

We got like 5 inches of snow overnight, and the city is actually keeping up with it for once. I'm honestly surprised the main roads were clear. It is supposed to snow until tomorrow morning :(.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic