Hefferson,

I have terrible eyes. my hand is just a blur when in front of my face without my glasses or contacts.

also, nightblindness. I tell people I have dusk blindness. It's getting harder and harder for me to drive at that time of day/night.

haha, I can’t wear glasses/contacts when I sleep of course, so I can’t ever see who I’m sharing a bed with. SUCKS

I’ve thought about that laser surgery. Boss at my old job got it, and she was terrifying to look at for a day or 2, the whites of her eyes were blood red. and I’m not good with thinking about getting my eye sliced open.

Oh goodness.  Does she have poor eyesight which lead up to the blindness?  I fear I am developing night blindness which freaks me out.  But Nissan Muranos are super nice.  Good luck with your purchase.

she has cataracts you can visually see standing feet away from her and horrible cornea issues. her pupils dont really dilate, therefore she cant adjust to light. she cant have contacts, lasik or cataracts surgery until she's 45. (currently 27) she is literally years away from disability and its sad. she pretends it doesnt bother her but its obvious.

she also has this: http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/iritis

she has cataracts you can visually see standing feet away from her and horrible cornea issues. her pupils dont really dilate, therefore she cant adjust to light. she cant have contacts, lasik or cataracts surgery until she's 45. (currently 27) she is literally years away from disability and its sad. she pretends it doesnt bother her but its obvious.

she also has this: http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/iritis

jesus, I feel lucky now.

Just be lucky your crappy vision is correctable by glasses guys. I am to the point where my prescription is at the highest it can be and things are still VERY blurry with my left eye. I'm lucky it hasn't set in yet with my right or else I wouldn't be able to be typing this right now, let alone drive or do most things.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic