DIT (even though I actually checked before hitting post): Don't know why I thought Converge played ozzfest. But still, 2004 had ETID and Darkest Hour. Headwalk city.

Yeah it was 2003, sorry, I forget. I'm old. I had to look it up online to get it right, but I did watch every band. Here's the lineup:

Ozzfest 2003
  • Main Stage:

Ozzy Osbourne, KoЯn, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Chevelle

• Second Stage:

Cradle of Filth, Voivod, Hotwire, Shadows Fall, Grade 8, Twisted Method, Nothingface, Killswitch Engage, Unloco, Depswa, Motograter, Sworn Enemy, The Revolution Smile, Chimaira, Endo, Memento, E.Town Concrete

Yeah it was 2003, sorry, I forget. I'm old. I had to look it up online to get it right, but I did watch every band. Here's the lineup:

Ozzfest 2003
  • Main Stage:

Ozzy Osbourne, KoЯn, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Chevelle

• Second Stage:

Cradle of Filth, Voivod, Hotwire, Shadows Fall, Grade 8, Twisted Method, Nothingface, Killswitch Engage, Unloco, Depswa, Motograter, Sworn Enemy, The Revolution Smile, Chimaira, Endo, Memento, E.Town Concrete

man, havent heard some of those bands for a long time. twisted method, was the one guy brother to the guitar player from mudvayne or something.

man, havent heard some of those bands for a long time. twisted method, was the one guy brother to the guitar player from mudvayne or something.

lol.

The only standout performances were CoF, Killswitch, Voivod, Shadows Fall, Endo and all the mainstagers. I only REALLY enjoyed the 1st three I listed. The rest I was just "meh" over.

lol.

The only standout performances were CoF, Killswitch, Voivod, Shadows Fall, Endo and all the mainstagers. I only REALLY enjoyed the 1st three I listed. The rest I was just "meh" over.

i concour. Never got into CoF, but i remember it being pretty awesome. Speaking of mudvayne, Id love LD50 on vinyl...

i concour. Never got into CoF, but i remember it being pretty awesome. Speaking of mudvayne, Id love LD50 on vinyl...

Seems like this vinyl resurgence or whatever you wanna call it is leading to some hardcore nostalgia buys. This new MCR reissue thing, Chevelle getting vinyl, Lit, Korn, all that nonsense...

anigif_enhanced-29489-1407159049-4_previ

Long story short I found out the vet I've been going to has been running unessesary tests on frank and giving him unneeded/unsafe medicine without telling me the precautions or side effects. He's been given steroids, and ear meds that are known to cause deafness. I've had my suspicions about this place but the doctor kept reassuring me and they had also roped me into their one-year monthly payment wellness plan so I stayed with them. All visits are free with the wellness plan but they make their money by pushing products on you. And I'm pretty sure frank has actually been getting sick AT the vet, one time a dog with severe kennel cough was allowed to roam the waiting room, which is totally against protocol. What did frank develop a few days later? Kennel cough.

They're been taking advantage of people like me who have put their trust in them and just want the best for their animals... I'm not a vet so of course I didn't know that some of the stuff was unneeded, I trusted the professionals were doing their job and taking care of my little babe.

It all came to a head today when I talked to 2 vets who specialize in bulldogs. They were shocked that my vet had just done a $250 allergy test on a 8 month old puppy. Allergy tests are useless until the dog is at least 1.5 years old and his immune system is fully developed and he's been through all 4 seasons weather wise.

I was on the phone with the bulldog vets for almost 45 minutes explaining to them what's been going on and what treatments frank has been given and they couldn't believe it. The bad vet is part of a corporation and jimmy said he read online that at company meetings employees are pushed to sell products, tests, medicines, and to make more money any way they can.

Long story short I found out the vet I've been going to has been running unessesary tests on frank and giving him unneeded/unsafe medicine without telling me the precautions or side effects. He's been given steroids, and ear meds that are known to cause deafness. I've had my suspicions about this place but the doctor kept reassuring me and they had also roped me into their one-year monthly payment wellness plan so I stayed with them. All visits are free with the wellness plan but they make their money by pushing products on you. And I'm pretty sure frank has actually been getting sick AT the vet, one time a dog with severe kennel cough was allowed to roam the waiting room, which is totally against protocol. What did frank develop a few days later? Kennel cough.

They're been taking advantage of people like me who have put their trust in them and just want the best for their animals... I'm not a vet so of course I didn't know that some of the stuff was unneeded, I trusted the professionals were doing their job and taking care of my little babe.

It all came to a head today when I talked to 2 vets who specialize in bulldogs. They were shocked that my vet had just done a $250 allergy test on a 8 month old puppy. Allergy tests are useless until the dog is at least 1.5 years old and his immune system is fully developed and he's been through all 4 seasons weather wise.

I was on the phone with the bulldog vets for almost 45 minutes explaining to them what's been going on and what treatments frank has been given and they couldn't believe it. The bad vet is part of a corporation and jimmy said he read online that at company meetings employees are pushed to sell products, tests, medicines, and to make more money any way they can.

100% heck John Oliver just was talking about what they do to humans, you better believe they push it on our animals. 

I went to Ozzfest in 2004 and they were one of the headliners. They were a really good live band. I wasn't into them by this time, but it had a sort of nostalgic awesomeness about it. I think the best performers that day were Voivod, Killswitch, Cradle, and Manson. Korn was really good, Chevelle was awful, Disturbed (who I HAVE ALWAYS DESPISED) actually sounded "good" aka like their recordings. Ozzy, well, he is just really old, but he was the reason I went, so I have that under my belt.

I really hope that isn't the case with Chevelle currently, as I plan on going to see them in May. One of my favorite bands and have been waiting so long to see them live. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic