Well every MOV release I have heard is fucking solid. But that's only been the Mars Volta, TDAG, and that X-Men soundtrack I picked up for $10 from SSD. I would gamble $40 on it being great. not to mention it's the first pressing ever, so you're only comparing it to the CD (which I wore the fuck out).

Good point.

Also, pretty happy I'm not a Brand New fan. Peeps be ragin now that its "sold-out"

remember when we talked about chuck palahniuk like last week? there were several of us

my favorite book from him is gonna be a movie, this rules. Lullaby 

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/news/wanna-hear-a-culling-song-theres-a-lullaby-movie-finally-coming

Nice! Still waiting/wishing/hoping Rant is gonna make it to the big screen too. 

remember when we talked about chuck palahniuk like last week? there were several of us

my favorite book from him is gonna be a movie, this rules. Lullaby 

http://chuckpalahniuk.net/news/wanna-hear-a-culling-song-theres-a-lullaby-movie-finally-coming

Lullaby is my favorite too!!

Wasn't Invisible Monsters supposed to get a movie as well?

Lullaby is my favorite too!!

Wasn't Invisible Monsters supposed to get a movie as well?

:)

IM, Rant, and Haunted were all in pre-production or more at SOME point. I'm very excited for Lullaby. I need to actually read that one!

i feel like chuck is very particular when it comes to making his books come alive. there's a lot of talk im sure because everyone wants to put one of his books out in a motion picture.

Fight Club was the shit.

Choke was shit.

I feel like he does need to be particular.

Edit: that's harsh. Choke was 5/10-6/10 ONLY because I read the book. To a common viewer it could have been much better (or worse I really don't know).

exactly, i feel the same way, i only enjoyed it as much as i did because i read the book. and who knows how an outsider would see it. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic