Why don't the focus on making a combo amp that doesn't overheat first. 

That phone is a dumb idea. You can't combine a DAP and a phone and expect each to function as well as they do on their own.

I like separating the two so I get the best of both, especially the DAP. I don't even put music on my phone. 

Anyone here use WordPress for anything? I haven't been able to log-in to our site's page for about three days now. When I go in to the login page from either home computer and now work laptop I get this error message:

Your IP (IP #) has been flagged for potential security violations. Find out more...

The page tab @ top says "Login Blocked by Jetpack"

And when I click on that "Find out more..." link I get to a Jetpack page with a bunch of lists and lingo I can't comprehend.

Anyone?

mewithoutYou has their two show posters from this week for sale at this show and I want them both, but I don't want to take them in my suitcase back home. I know, I could roll them and put them in a tube of some kind, but I'd still worry.

I'm going to wait to see if they get put up online. I feel like that's a good possibility and then I'll take it as a sign of some kind and pick them up.

mewithoutYou has their two show posters from this week for sale at this show and I want them both, but I don't want to take them in my suitcase back home. I know, I could roll them and put them in a tube of some kind, but I'd still worry.

I'm going to wait to see if they get put up online. I feel like that's a good possibility and then I'll take it as a sign of some kind and pick them up.

Have fun dude. I do wish I hadn't skipped this tour.

Are you trying to login from the /wp-admin/ url?

Seems like support for this issue is pretty well documented. If you want to Gchat later I can probably lend a hand. If you google the error prompt there is a bunch of Wordpress support articles.

yeah this. your host should have a cp panel and ftp with WP being the add on. if you can access your ftp then just delete that jet pack. hopefully he can help you out on chat.

It's amazing how much better my car drives with just replacing a ball-joint. It feels really smooth and good now, not all clunky and scary like before. I'm just glad it didn't break while driving, lower ball-joints are a bitch.

My stomach flu seems a lot better too, I have not thrown up today and I ate ok too. Going to try work tomorrow, can always leave if it decide to return. I tried to smoke a cigarette and it tasted awful, so looks like I might be stopping.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic