Good, man. Good. Let the Turnover flow through you.

This album will mean a lot more to you in 10 years after some girls have ripped out your heart.

I doubt it makes much of a difference, but I've had the high school equivalent of that, for what it's worth.

Before anyone calls me out or anything, yes, I am completely aware that high school breakups are nothing compared to the ones that happen when you're an adult. 

Record's over. I have to agree with a lot of what was said, just by different people. It started out pretty mediocre, then picked up around track 4-5. Based only on my first listen, "Dizzy on the Comedown" is my favorite, followed by "Take My Head". The whole thing gives me a real TDAGARIM vibe. I think it's good. Well, it's better than good, actually, but it's not the album of the year for me. I'll certainly give it another play or two before I make my final call on that one, but I can't see anything topping To Pimp a Butterfly this year.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic