You never said how you liked the film !! I assumed you fell asleep ?

Oh shit... sorry about that. Was super out of it last night :/ 

I really really enjoyed it! Not at all what I was expecting. The suspense & creepiness was a nice surprise. I really liked the main dude who was in Drive, & the girl who played AVA was excellent. Glad I waited for the bluray cuz the visuals & score were awesome! Def not like any film I've seen before. I would've watched it eventually but I'm glad you recommended it so strongly... great pick!

Did you ever end up watching Horns? I don't remember

Oh shit... sorry about that. Was super out of it last night :/

I really really enjoyed it! Not at all what I was expecting. The suspense & creepiness was a nice surprise. I really liked the main dude who was in Drive, & the girl who played AVA was excellent. Glad I waited for the bluray cuz the visuals & score were awesome! Def not like any film I've seen before. I would've watched it eventually but I'm glad you recommended it so strongly... great pick!

Did you ever end up watching Horns? I don't remember

Ahhhhhhh yes !!! Im glad you liked it !! I had no idea what to expect and it was even better than I could have pictured !

I. Want. That. Soundtrack !!!!!!!!!

All the characters did an amazing job and I have to look up the main guy and flipped out when I realized he was from the Gospel of Drive

And yeah, Horns was great !

Ahhhhhhh yes !!! Im glad you liked it !! I had no idea what to expect and it was even better than I could have pictured !

I. Want. That. Soundtrack !!!!!!!!!

All the characters did an amazing job and I have to look up the main guy and flipped out when I realized he was from the Gospel of Drive

And yeah, Horns was great !

Yeah I'm glad I avoided reading much about it... totally blindsided me. & I kinda guessed the ending, but the way it played out & some of the decisions the characters made were not at all what I was thinking would happen. The writer/director did a great job, & looking at his imdb profile I like pretty much everything he's done.

Kinda wished I pulled the trigger on the splatter vinyl before it sold out. The score in the last third of the movie really stood out for me.

I had to laugh when the Drive dude was talking about "standards" toward the beginning of the film.... cuz ya know, that was his name in Drive hahaha.

Oh good! Glad you liked it :D

Yeah I'm glad I avoided reading much about it... totally blindsided me. & I kinda guessed the ending, but the way it played out & some of the decisions the characters made were not at all what I was thinking would happen. The writer/director did a great job, & looking at his imdb profile I like pretty much everything he's done.

Kinda wished I pulled the trigger on the splatter vinyl before it sold out. The score in the last third of the movie really stood out for me.

I had to laugh when the Drive dude was talking about "standards" toward the beginning of the film.... cuz ya know, that was his name in Drive hahaha.

Oh good! Glad you liked it :D

I'll even accept the white vinyl it's on and that's my least favorite. I just want to own it and listen to it B)

I'm right there with you today

Always makes for a fun day.

I'll even accept the white vinyl it's on and that's my least favorite. I just want to own it and listen to it B)

I hate white vinyl. It always sounds terrible.

Flew into Rochester yesterday. Our bags did not. On our way back to get them now because we're staying outside of their 60-mile delivery radius so they fedex overnight them instead.

Yesterday was a ridiculous day. We were waiting to board our flight when this (http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ontario-airport-evacuated-20150812-story.html) happened, then we had to run to make our connecting flight because of that (why our bags didn't make it), and then when all we wanted to do was relax and drive in peace we had to endure a couple hours with a 5 and a 3 year old.

I'm happy yesterday is over.

Flew into Rochester yesterday. Our bags did not. On our way back to get them now because we're staying outside of their 60-mile delivery radius so they fedex overnight them instead.

Yesterday was a ridiculous day. We were waiting to board our flight when this (http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ontario-airport-evacuated-20150812-story.html) happened, then we had to run to make our connecting flight because of that (why our bags didn't make it), and then when all we wanted to do was relax and drive in peace we had to endure a couple hours with a 5 and a 3 year old.

I'm happy yesterday is over.

That makes me never want to fly.

That makes me never want to fly.

You're welcome. The funny and positive aspect of the day was that our daughter had a great time during all of it. She loved hanging out with everyone during the evacuation and she made friends during the flights when she wasn't sleeping. She had a meltdown when we wanted to go to bed, but we were waiting for that since the day was so long and she barely napped after the flights.

You're welcome. The funny and positive aspect of the day was that our daughter had a great time during all of it. She loved hanging out with everyone during the evacuation and she made friends during the flights when she wasn't sleeping. She had a meltdown when we wanted to go to bed, but we were waiting for that since the day was so long and she barely napped after the flights.

That's good, I'd think young children would be miserable during all that.

I've never flown before, but I am going to for my first time next month. I'm not nervous about flying, just the whole airport protocol and making connecting flights and such.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic