I've tried drinking some before being tattooed and it's honestly the worst I've ever felt while being tattooed. There are people that have no problem with it (aside from the bleeding), but it's a never again thing for me.

I got one tattoo suppperr drunk after a Lucero show.  It was Sailor Jerry day at a local shop in New Orleans.  You also got free Sailor Jerry drinks from the bar next door if you were getting a tattoo.  Needless to say I was totally shit housed.  And the most painful tattoo experience ever.  To top it off the tattoo is about the size of two quarters on my outer leg.  Haha.

Codeine, like the band? Yeah, that shit is addictive. ; )

I have no idea what you're talking about ;)

Thinking about that brought me to a weird place so I deleted it.

My tattooer at the time was someone that became a friend over the time that he was working on my chest and I really thought he was doing alright with his life. Then, while I was out on deployment, I found out that he had intentionally OD'd and died. Sucked a lot and I haven't thought about that part of everything in a while.

Anyway, time for some beer.

I got one tattoo suppperr drunk after a Lucero show. It was Sailor Jerry day at a local shop in New Orleans. You also got free Sailor Jerry drinks from the bar next door if you were getting a tattoo. Needless to say I was totally shit housed. And the most painful tattoo experience ever. To top it off the tattoo is about the size of two quarters on my outer leg. Haha.

Ok good, I'm not the only one. I'm assuming people don't believe you when you tell them that was your most painful tattoo if you don't give the whole story.

speaking of pain and triple posting - I wish I had this design over my nipples. I guess I could get more added, but I feel like it's weird to crop around them. I don't want them tattooed because I cry when the needle even gets close, but I do want them tattooed for the sake of not being a baby about it.

speaking of pain and triple posting - I wish I had this design over my nipples. I guess I could get more added, but I feel like it's weird to crop around them. I don't want them tattooed because I cry when the needle even gets close, but I do want them tattooed for the sake of not being a baby about it.

Nipple tatts. Yikeesss.

For some reason my router decided to die last night. It powers on for about 5 seconds then shuts off right away. I don't think I had a power surge to damage it, but I guess it's possible since it stormed pretty good last night. Nothing else in my house seemed to have had an issue, clocks didn't turn off or anything. Weird, thankfully I own about 5 routers.

Also another murder in town last night, someone got stabbed to death outside one of the malls. Too much violence lately.

Edit: Anyone else having problems with paypal not sending them emails? Sold some stuff, and never got the email saying people paid. It didn't go to my spam folder, it just never showed up.

I also enjoy rain every so often. It was annoying when it rained all May and June, but since it has not rained since, the rain yesterday was welcome. It was supposed to cool off into the low 70's today, but now it looks like it'll be in the low 80s.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic