Damn, dude. Maybe it's the low self opinion?

Probably a good part of it. I'm pretty shy meeting new people, but warm up quick. I think the shyness comes across as awkward. My anxiety/depression issues change my entire self image once they started.

Working Saturday sucks, because when a site is down there is no one to pass the buck too. I hate dealing with sagenet.

Edit: Damn work, there is a festival in my neighborhood today that will be pretty much over by the time I get home. I missed the one 2 weeks ago because I forgot, so I was looking forward to going. Oh well, it is only like 60F out and raining, so I'm sure no one will be up there.

I need to go buy a new mouse for my laptop after work. I dropped mine earlier, and somehow one of the cables split open. The trackpad has not worked in a few years either.

I'm about to drop some truth bombs on you fools.

I haven't been hitting up small talk as much as I used to for a number of reasons, but a big part of it is all you people whining all the damn time and not owning up to your shit.

You got a ticket for no insurance? GOOD. That's some irresponsible bullshit to drive around without insurance. Stop being a fucking baby and handle your shit.

Thomas...man I don't even know where to start. I feel for you dude. I know you've got some shit going on in your head that's fucking you up, but do some fucking affirmations in the mirror or something, dude. Fake it 'til you make it, y'know? I used to have a terrible self-image and that's how I turned my shit around. I took responsibility for my shitty job and found a new one. I look myself in the mirror every morning and tell myself how great I am, and you know what? It actually makes me feel better. I smile even when I don't really feel like it, and you know what? It actually makes me a happier person.

I like all you guys in here, but I'm getting really sick of some of your attitudes.

/rant.

Everyone in here is good enough, deserves great things and will get them when they quit stopping themselves from getting them. You're all good looking in your own way and you need to realize that in the long run...shit happens and nothing matters, but at least try to enjoy the time you have on this earth without being irresponsible. I love you all. <3

[All of that; I'm not gonna make anyone scroll further down the page by quoting it]

Wait, this isn't the bitch about your problems thread? /s

In seriousness, we're all guilty of complaining a bit too much in this thread. Glad someone said something about it. Let's try to be more positive.

Wait, this isn't the bitch about your problems thread? /s

In seriousness, we're all guilty of complaining a bit too much in this thread. Glad someone said something about it. Let's try to be more positive.

I'm busy for 2 days and I miss your drama?!

You need to text me when this good shit happens, I've got your back next time!

Ps I read it all. Made an interesting read.

Just checked out the new record store that opened up in the suburbs. It's super out of place in the weird plaza it is in. Good selection, but super over priced. The MOV releases were the only thing not too over priced, which is odd since they are imports. They were selling U-Turn's for $300 for the basic model. I felt like I had to buy something to help them out though, so grabbed the new Father John Misty for $21.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic