Doesn't help that I watch stuff with subtitles on anyway.

I do this too, but mainly because my laptop speakers suck and it's hard to hear stuff sometimes. I've gotten so used to it, it is weird not seeing them on the screen.

I do this too, but mainly because my laptop speakers suck and it's hard to hear stuff sometimes. I've gotten so used to it, it is weird not seeing them on the screen.

Yeah, between my sis & an ex, I just got used to watching stuff with subtitles. Especially late @ night when I'm trying to fall asleep.

81303-supernatural-dean-fangirling-g-DGX

;)

Interesting. I always go for subtitles. Dubbing in general makes me cringe hard. If it's not in its original language, I don't really have an interest. Doesn't help that I watch stuff with subtitles on anyway.

DxD is for all intent and purpose is just a stupid comedy/actually a pretty decent story but there's a lot of euphamisms and the like that don't translate as well in subtitles, or alliterations that don't translate the same. The dub fixed it. It's funny as shit and the story is decent. Over the top eechi, but yknow. Ecchi commedies I always enjoy because it's just mindless stupid funny entertainment. Good for when Clannad/Angel Beats/Charlotte/etc. just wrecked your feels ,_,

I know someone who works in an apple store. Does that count?

Would you be able to find out something for me?

I have an iPhone 5 and the glass is starting to bulge up and separate from the body. Essentially it's the battery all fucked up causing it. What are my chances of Apple Store doing something about it?

I have an iPhone 5 and the glass is starting to bulge up and separate from the body. Essentially it's the battery all fucked up causing it. What are my chances of Apple Store doing something about it?

how long ago did you buy it? And do you have  care??

I just spent 2 hours trying to take my laptop apart, but for some reason 2 screws just spin and will not bite the plastic. I tried to pry them out, but they are too small. Looks like I have to buy a new one now, since I can't open it to replace the power jack.

I just spent 2 hours trying to take my laptop apart, but for some reason 2 screws just spin and will not bite the plastic. I tried to pry them out, but they are too small. Looks like I have to buy a new one now, since I can't open it to replace the power jack.

Would it cost much to take it to a shop or is it just as well to buy a new one?

Would it cost much to take it to a shop or is it just as well to buy a new one?

$150 I was quoted, and a new one for what I want will be around $500. It's time for a new one, this one is almost 5 years old. I need the RAM and space upgrades. I doubt they could take it apart now anyway, I fucked one of the screws up good trying to get it out.

$150 I was quoted, and a new one for what I want will be around $500. It's time for a new one, this one is almost 5 years old. I need the RAM and space upgrades. I doubt they could take it apart now anyway, I fucked one of the screws up good trying to get it out.

Yea with repair and needed upgrades you may as well just pick up something ready to go and avoid the down time with it at the shop, and any extra cost added due to your attempt to repair it beforehand. Besides, who doesn't love an excuse to buy new electronics unless it means you don't eat or pay rent

I don't know when I'll see here again since she's just kinda a family friend, but I'll ask. To me it sounds like you're just SOL. When are you eligible for an upgrade on your phone plan? Most have periodic free upgrades if you pay tax. Speaking of which, I think I'm almost up for one or may be past. If mine's paid off I'll send it to you free, but I don't know/doubt it is.

Strawberry and Blueberry all day...I enjoyed the brown sugar flavored pop tarts as a kid but I can't handle it now...I'm usually high when I eat them and those are way too dry for me.

Anyone else Allergic to fruit? People I tell this to don't believe me at all. But anytime I eat raw fruit my throat and ears get itchy...mostly my throat. I just ate 90% of a banana to see if that still held true. Now I'm afraid to fall asleep. Trying to eat healthier and this has always held me back from casually grabbing a fruit instead a bag of chips.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic