This place is certainly an armpit, but I must say I was surprised and quite proud of the town of Latta's citizens for rising up and demanding their sheriff who was wrongly fired be given her job back because the mayor fired her due to his dislike of her being a lesbian. They gave her job back and his ass got canned! You don't often see that kind of rallying in this state for sure.

I was only kidding with you. Honestly it's one of my gems and will have to be pried out of my cold dead hands. I just mentioned it since you brought up RHP and I am sitting here looking right at mine

I'll probably go snag some of the black ones from my local shop. Not familiar with any of the other stuff Koz did, what's worth checking out?

I'll probably go snag some of the black ones from my local shop. Not familiar with any of the other stuff Koz did, what's worth checking out?

Go for Sun Kil Moon, but only the first 4 albums. After that his style shifts radically, you may like it, but for someone who got into the painters first it's harsh on my ears. 

Haha I'v already traded some things with Rez. He's done with me and my records :(

Just went to the S/T/W board and realized I've seen all your threads before and just don't usually pay attention to the seller. There's one thing on that board I'm semi-interested in and it's Juan's Mare Vitalis, but that's only because Rez sings its praises so often. I've heard like two songs from it, and I dig them, but never got around to hearing it all. 

Just went to the S/T/W board and realized I've seen all your threads before and just don't usually pay attention to the seller. There's one thing on that board I'm semi-interested in and it's Juan's Mare Vitalis, but that's only because Rez sings its praises so often. I've heard like two songs from it, and I dig them, but never got around to hearing it all.

It's still up for grabs if you're so inclined.

;)

I've heard the same, but have not heard it. If it was sourced from the remastered CD that came out the year before, I'm sure it does since the CD sounds really fucking good. 

$70 is low for what that goes for. People here suck. $80 is a good deal.

Right? It's a low-ass price.

I need to pick up that Wildhoney album, it's damn good. Sucks it won't play, but I'm sure Topshelf would replace it for you.

Edit: Was it on Topshelf?

It was, I emailed them. They're pretty good about that stuff.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic