Don't tell Satan I said anything, but I'm really high right now. Gonna play some Alien: Isolation. Hopefully the fucking alien actually shows up soon.

That was what I told the Doctor in the ER my stomach felt like a few weeks ago...like the Alien was going to burst out lol

I'm debating going and buying a console tonight.

In the last 7 years my video game playing has been a few hour of Modern Warfare multiplayer, a few hours of Fallout 3, and like an hour of Alien: Isolation

I just can't get into video games like I did when I was younger. I get bored really fucking quick. Also, I have almost zero patience for cutscenes.

I just can't get into video games like I did when I was younger. I get bored really fucking quick.

Same, I have not owned any in 2-3 years now. The last Tomb Raider game was fucking awesome though, and I'd love to play the new one. I figure this winter might be better, since it seems there is less to do than past winters.

Step daughter just scared the shit out of us coming into our bedroom crying. Poor thing just found out a very close friend died about 24 hours ago in a car wreck locally. All I can think is she's at that age where you start to lose friends, and I still remember how numbing and confusing those emotions felt at that age. I certainly do hurt for her and for him. Poor kid was only 19 and a passenger as well.

Step daughter just scared the shit out of us coming into our bedroom crying. Poor thing just found out a very close friend died about 24 hours ago in a car wreck locally. All I can think is she's at that age where you start to lose friends, and I still remember how numbing and confusing those emotions felt at that age. I certainly do hurt for her and for him. Poor kid was only 19 and a passenger as well.

Ah, yup. I remember that happening to me. Weird shit man.

The longer I go without any friends dying the more worried I am it's going to be me who goes first

I've been lucky to make it to 30 and not have any friends or close family die. I do have a dog that is coming to her end soon and I don't even know how I'm going to handle that. I have been a loner most of my life and I've spent most of my time home with just my dog for the last 14 years so seeing her slowly get weaker and weaker with old age is heartbreaking.

I bought an xbox one for some reason. I'll probably never play it, and it'll be a huge waste of money.

It's fucking annoying how everything has to update and install.

Classic microsoft for sure, but unfortunately it seems common in all modern gaming.

I'm waiting for the damn 25 gig file to download, so I can play the new Tomb Raider. Everything is digital these days no. I wanted a physical disc :(.

Edit: WTF, I have to update the controllers firmware?

Classic microsoft for sure, but unfortunately it seems common in all modern gaming.

I'm waiting for the damn 25 gig file to download, so I can play the new Tomb Raider. Everything is digital these days no. I wanted a physical disc :(.

Edit: WTF, I have to update the controllers firmware?

I was about to comment on how I'm relieved to see someone else agree that it's better to have the discs rather than the digital game, then I remembered the forum I'm on.

Holy fuck, the fog outside is insane. Visibility has to be less than an 1/8 mile and it's freezing fog. It makes ice on your windshield as you drive. It looks like a cold ass Silent Hill out right now.

whenever I drive through fog I always hope that after I come out of it that I've gone back in time and I see either a dinosaur run by or some other weird shit. or it's like the 30's. that way I can share my secrets about the future (now) and become insanely famous.

I may have had a few drinks tonight.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic