My local Barnes and Noble's phone number does not work. Trying to get them to hold a copy of Blackstar for me when it comes in, since the site keeps saying they have it in stock.

I caught Melvins last time they came around and honestly, they let me down. They played as if going through the motions and no energy.

As for PJ. They have three other FL dates that I may and probably will still catch.

with Le Butcherettes? I missed the Denver show cause I fell down a flight of stairs and fucked up my arm that week. After seeing those 10" split prices now, I will never stop regretting missing that show

Jason, I got the record tonight and left you feedback. Thanks again!

Awesome, thank you very much. I hope it got there safely. It was an odd bird to box up for sure thanks to it's packaging. 

Edit: I think I'm using your feedback as my new signature!!!!

I would love if someone would press Summer Season Kills on vinyl some day

The EP is so damn good.

T3 - sounds like someone trying to take advantage of the feedback to me. 

Hoping you will bend over backwards to keep your 100% positive rating...

Most likely. I'm not doing shit for the $3 I made on the sale after shipping and fees. I just wanted it out of the house, since it was not doing anything, and a few $ is better than trashing it. Won't do it again.

Ghost, I just realized I sent you Sinatra renamed as Hand on You on those Fire Theft b-sides. I have the actually version if you need it. Easy Whistle is correct, and the only copy of it, with that damn glitches at the end unfortunately. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic