Fucking a, my incoming list is out of hand

-Antarctigo Vespucci - Leavin' La Vida Loca (Clear w/ Red & Yellow Haze) ??? (Delayed)
-Antarctigo Vespucci - I'm So Tethered 7" (Opaque Blue Vinyl 7") ??? (In shipment with above)
-Antarctigo Vespucci - Soulmate Stuff (WHALE VS. SHARK (Half Transparent Electric Blue / Half Cyan)) ??? (Ditto)
Dowsing - I Don't Even Care Anymore (Deep Purple /200)
Dowsing - It's Still Pretty Terrible (Orange/Red/Yellow Tri-Color /150)
Father John Misty - Fear Fun
Grimes - Geidi Primes
Indian Summer - Indian Summer 12"
Into It. Over It. - Standards (180g Black /300) (03/11/2016)
Iris - Haunt Me 10" (Black w/pink cover)
Kittyhawk - Hello, Again (Baby Blue /150)
Kittyhawk - Kittyhawk EP (Black /399)*
Kokomo - Monochrome Noise Love 2xLP (White/Pink /525)
Pity Sex - Dark World (Pink/Blue Starburst /2000)
Pity Sex - White Hot Moon (Electric Blue w/Pink Splatter /2200)
Saves The Day - Through Being Cool
Snowing - That Time I Sat in a Pile of Chocolate: A Retrospective (02/16)
Turnover - Humblest Pleasures - Black /300 7"
Two Gallants - The Bloom And The Blight
Two Gallants - We Are Undone
--Yndi Halda - Enjoy Eternal Bliss 2xLP
--Yndi Halda - Under Summer 2xLP
Zookeeper - Pink Chalk (Black /150)

UPS
Router

mine isn't that quiet extreme but:

DJ Shadow "The Private Press"

Hop Along "Get Disowned" not sure which pressing it will be, ordered it through the label

Jets To Brazil "Four Cornered Night" white

Pity Sex "What Might Soothe You?" red/blue marble /1000

Snowing "That Time I Sat In A Pile Of Chocolate" second pressing

Sonora Pine "II"

Self Defense Family "Superior" bronze /300

Plus I just bought a few 7", and Code Orange Kids first album and another copy of that Cibo Matto I traded Charlie

mine isn't that quiet extreme but:

DJ Shadow "The Private Press"

Hop Along "Get Disowned" not sure which pressing it will be, ordered it through the label

Jets To Brazil "Four Cornered Night" white

Pity Sex "What Might Soothe You?" red/blue marble /1000

Snowing "That Time I Sat In A Pile Of Chocolate" second pressing

Sonora Pine "II"

Self Defense Family "Superior" bronze /300

Plus I just bought a few 7", and Code Orange Kids first album and another copy of that Cibo Matto I traded Charlie

The first press of that snowing comp sold out already? That's crazy.

yeah awhile back, one of the reasons I didn't rush. It's the same thing, just no free shirt :(

You can have my shirt if you want, since I'll never wear it. I guess I should not be surprised it sold out already, since their other stuff have like 5+ presses each.

Pretty awesome for Turnover that 2 variants of their new 7" already sold out too.

You can have my shirt if you want, since I'll never wear it. I guess I should not be surprised it sold out already, since their other stuff have like 5+ presses each.

Pretty awesome for Turnover that 2 variants of their new 7" already sold out too.

I think its like 9 pressings of the 7" and album, granted they are all small like 500ish. I appreciate the offer Thomas, but it's not really that big of a deal. You should rock it on your day off or to a concert or something. I'll probably grab the Turnover 7" on tour

I'm surprised the turnover 7" is going so fast. Glad I managed to snag the black.

I think its like 9 pressings of the 7" and album, granted they are all small like 500ish. I appreciate the offer Thomas, but it's not really that big of a deal. You should rock it on your day off or to a concert or something. I'll probably grab the Turnover 7" on tour

I never wear band shirts anymore, not sure why. I don't remember what size I got, but if you change your mind let me know. I have a L Foxing shirt I got and never wear too.

I'm surprised the turnover 7" is going so fast. Glad I managed to snag the black.

Grabbed a black too. New song is awesome, can't wait to hear both. It's awesome they are selling fast, since it's (hopefully) good for the band.

Anyone have some old computer parts around? I think I am going to build a mini PC instead of the Rapsberry Pi because it will be easier/work better. I think I am going to look for a case like this and put it by my TV. Going for the same purpose, there's just a few things I think it'll do better. If anyone has a motherboard for one of these things, DDR2 RAM, probably like a Core2Duo, and a half GB video card laying around they'd offload on the cheap let me know. I'd also trade/sell my raspberry pi.

http://www.materiel.net/live/12445.jpg

I'm not. People always grab RFC's limited variant, which is usually always black, for some reason. Black over ultra clear because of run size? Psh. You fucked up, man. Haha.

Pst, black vinyl is awesome.

Anyone have some old computer parts around? I think I am going to build a mini PC instead of the Rapsberry Pi because it will be easier/work better. I think I am going to look for a case like this and put it by my TV. Going for the same purpose, there's just a few things I think it'll do better. If anyone has a motherboard for one of these things, DDR2 RAM, probably like a Core2Duo, and a half GB video card laying around they'd offload on the cheap let me know. I'd also trade/sell my raspberry pi.

http://www.materiel.net/live/12445.jpg

I actually probably have a video card so scratch that. I will bother my uncle for that one.

Did some more pre-spring cleaning, and took a bunch of books/movies/PS3 games to Bull Moose. Ended up with $200 in store credit split between me and my girlfriend, so I picked up a few records:
Jurassic 5 - Power In Numbers 2xLP (black)
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Abattoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus 2xLP (black, 180g)

Heiress - Of Great Sorrow (gold w. silver swirl)

Wovenhand - Wovenhand (black)

As for the incoming list, mine isn't too ridiculous, but it's getting deep:

Au Revoir - Veles
Bossk - Audio Noir (black in transparent purple /300)
Converge - Jane Doe (2xLP, transparent brown/white half & half /550)
Deftones - Gore (2xLP, white)
Every Time I Die - Hot Damn (silver/black half & half /700)
Frameworks - Time Spent 7"
Frodus - Conglomerate International (RP, 2xLP, black /600)
G.L.O.S.S. - Demo 7"
O'Brother - Endless Light (opaque red in black /1500)
The Saddest Landscape - Darkness Forgives LP
Strongarm - The Advent Of A Miracle (black w. white haze /100)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic