I'm with this. 

Hahahaha. This made me chuckle. 

I think I'm going to try and catch them again in April when they swing through Portland on that tour. Who are they touring with?

Edit: I also really need to decide if I'm driving up to Seattle next week for the Owen/American Football shows. I got the time off. Just...the 3 hour drive..going alone...having to get a hotel..all that. I just don't know if I can not go.

O'Brother and Tancred (now now)

Edit: I also really need to decide if I'm driving up to Seattle next week for the Owen/American Football shows. I got the time off. Just...the 3 hour drive..going alone...having to get a hotel..all that. I just don't know if I can not go.

My couch is available if you need it.  Wouldn't go to the show with you, but I'd hang out otherwise.

I've written many a paper like this. I feel you.

ha. yeah. was definitely having flashbacks to my overcaffeinated allnighters in hs and college trying to write papers and being like "i'm not even sure if these words make sense together anymore...." 

i will definitely say that bosses are scarier than teachers when it comes to these things though. 

fuck me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Missed ya, Lauren. Maybe we can setup CAH with a google hangout night soon. I might be touring up to NY doing merch with my friends band in the summer, you'll have to come hang out and grab a drink or some food with me. Maybe I can even meet Ghost if he leaves his cave for us.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Missed ya, Lauren. Maybe we can setup CAH with a google hangout night soon. I might be touring up to NY doing merch with my friends band in the summer, you'll have to come hang out and grab a drink or some food with me. Maybe I can even meet Ghost if he leaves his cave for us.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

yes. we should do a CAH/hangout night!

yes. def let me know if you're ever coming down this way. we will drink awesome drinks and eat awesome eats.

yes. we will drag him out of his cave. if bear can do it, blade can do it :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic