I'm not. People always grab RFC's limited variant, which is usually always black, for some reason. Black over ultra clear because of run size? Psh. You fucked up, man. Haha.

Mehhh I'm more on the black train than the clear. I like both though. Don't really care about a 7" run size regardless.

yeah I wonder if the 3rd is just this purple marble then, I'm trying to memorize the labels cause it's tough to see the etching

I wrote A/B/C/D in pencil on the sleeve. And put them in the sleeves with those sides facing the corresponding letters. Mine is also pretty damn quiet. I remember reading that yours was super noisy. 

I wrote A/B/C/D in pencil on the sleeve. And put them in the sleeves with those sides facing the corresponding letters. Mine is also pretty damn quiet. I remember reading that yours was super noisy. 

My Chon record has these tiny ass letters and I have to play "I Spy" every time I want to put the damn thing on because the letter blends so damn well with the background of the label

yeah it's pretty noisy even after putting through the spin clean, but only in a few parts.

Not sure if you saw this Thomas, but Foxing is doing an Audiotree session in early March. Pretty stoked to hear some songs off of Dealer via Audiotree. 

I didn't, that's awesome, can't wait to hear it. Still curious about that photo with them an Evan Weiss and "rerecording song". Hopefully good stuff. 

Also this is awesome.

My Chon record has these tiny ass letters and I have to play "I Spy" every time I want to put the damn thing on because the letter blends so damn well with the background of the label

I just memorized which side is which since the color scheme for each label is radically different

but can we agree pink is top tier?

I'm with this. 

my wife: "I'll pack your records while you're at work"

me: "oh Lordy. I do appreciate that but hell. no. no offense"

Hahahaha. This made me chuckle. 

the last Foxing audiotree was amazing, I really want to see them again in April but there is a huge string of concerts right before that. I might be tapped out by then

I think I'm going to try and catch them again in April when they swing through Portland on that tour. Who are they touring with?

Edit: I also really need to decide if I'm driving up to Seattle next week for the Owen/American Football shows. I got the time off. Just...the 3 hour drive..going alone...having to get a hotel..all that. I just don't know if I can not go.

Edit: I also really need to decide if I'm driving up to Seattle next week for the Owen/American Football shows. I got the time off. Just...the 3 hour drive..going alone...having to get a hotel..all that. I just don't know if I can not go.

Do it. I'm jealous you even get the option for that show.

Anyone have some old computer parts around? I think I am going to build a mini PC instead of the Rapsberry Pi because it will be easier/work better. I think I am going to look for a case like this and put it by my TV. Going for the same purpose, there's just a few things I think it'll do better. If anyone has a motherboard for one of these things, DDR2 RAM, probably like a Core2Duo, and a half GB video card laying around they'd offload on the cheap let me know. I'd also trade/sell my raspberry pi.

http://www.materiel.net/live/12445.jpg

I have one of these behind my TV.  It's small, quiet and perfect for running Kodi (which I have running on top of Ubuntu Server LTS). 

I have one of these behind my TV.  It's small, quiet and perfect for running Kodi (which I have running on top of Ubuntu Server LTS). 

Interesting, might grab one as a digital music streamer. Just toss foobar on it, and stream from my nas.

Ughhhhhhhhh. If it wasn't THAT SPECIFIC DATE. I could go and I'd say we should take the train. Fuuuuuuck.

Also, David Bazan is who they're touring with.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic