Just got home from Twist & Shout in Denver, I'm disappointed in myself no dischord stuff came home, but to be fair all they had of interest was Fugazi and it wasn't terrible but like $16-17 for the LPs, I figured I could find it cheaper. If they had Dag Nasty "Can I Say" I would have bit the bullet. I did however grab a TAAS 7" ($2) and an early Braid 7" ($4) and the new Drug Church ($15) and no one else but Juan will think this is cool but June Of 44 "Four Great Points" with the poster ($15). I've been on a big quarterstick kick lately too, so it was perfect to find this. Just need to find Tropics & Meridians and the EPs and ill have the discography 

Just got home from Twist & Shout in Denver, I'm disappointed in myself no dischord stuff came home, but to be fair all they had of interest was Fugazi and it wasn't terrible but like $16-17 for the LPs, I figured I could find it cheaper. If they had Dag Nasty "Can I Say" I would have bit the bullet. I did however grab a TAAS 7" ($2) and an early Braid 7" ($4) and the new Drug Church ($15) and no one else but Juan will think this is cool but June Of 44 "Four Great Points" with the poster ($15). I've been on a big quarterstick kick lately too, so it was perfect to find this. Just need to find Tropics & Meridians and the EPs and ill have the discography

Overall very solid haul. Esp. that June Of 44. Niiiiiiiiice!!!

Overall very solid haul. Esp. that June Of 44. Niiiiiiiiice!!!

thanks, I found it in the R&B new arrivals lol according to the tag it sat for close to a month. Been listening to Sonora Pine "II" like crazy lately, I hope you check it out still. Got their other album and Tara Jane O'Neil "Peregrine" en route too for more Quarterstick goodness

My other package of records showed up at my apartment instead of my updated shipping address at work. Not a huge deal, since I'm still here, but if that dinealone package comes here I'll be long gone. Anddddd pretty angry.

Holy shit that would suck. I need to email them and make sure they have my new address.

My other package of records showed up at my apartment instead of my updated shipping address at work. Not a huge deal, since I'm still here, but if that dinealone package comes here I'll be long gone. Anddddd pretty angry.

Just make sure you update your address with Dine Alone, and get a confirmation. I never got a confirmation from Relapse, so no Windhand. Win some, lose some.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic